Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    Well that was very disappointing, the only thing remotely challenging about this scenario is the bugs

I get that scenarios are meant to be short, but are they really meant to be so face roll easy that you can ignore the mechanics and succeed using only auto attack? I just hope that this has been deliberately under tuned for level 85 and that the level 90 versions will actually be a bit more difficult.
    Guess you missed the memo, but Scenarios are supposed to be between solo quests and normal dungeons in terms of difficulty. They're the replacement for the old elite/group quests.

People also need to understand that they are, in most cases, 40+ ilvls over the intended target range. Even if you're just LFR geared then you're 30+ over the ilvl intended.. seriously people, settle down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirse View Post
    Just tried the farming part. Yes, you can run with same character multiple times and you'll get 168JP every time so this is easily the fastest farming place for now.
    It sounds rather like those seasonal bosses - in difficulty and the lack of a lock out. But with those, I think they limited the rewards. I guess they want to help people gear up for MoP now.

Deleted
    um that was the most boring thing ive done in the last 6 months ;p that all it is? lol

Deleted
    Didnt log into WoW since 5.0 released, and basing on the comments its still not worth it. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Thumbs down

I never expected this to be challenging, but I did expect something a little more engaging and fun. Something along the lines of Wrathgate.

I am disappoint!

Deleted
    - Did it 7 times, nothing but fireworks.

Deleted
    Only thing that is bothering me about it, is i queued with 2 other guildies, making 3 people total. Yet the queue time was still 5 minutes long, what is it doing? You have 3 people, why isn't it instant queue?

Deleted
    Let's not think of the fact that the ilevel the loot has will be kinda useless in a bit more like a week. But have you LOOKED at the models they chose?? Not anything epic there (looks wise) - and if your judgement is different: all models are available as low level greens ...(

I know it's not an event. And of course I would have liked one (no event. no love for blizzard. ). But this is not a way to fix me on this is a way to get me down ...

Deleted
    Disappointed, knew there wasn't gonna be a challenge and it was gonna be faceroll that doesn't bother me, its just so boring! I mean its supposed to be a big event with Theramore being destroyed and its just a few orcs standing behind you as you attack some boats, then attack a few other things, nothing really happens. It feels like just running Deadmines plehh!

Quote Originally Posted by elimin View Post
    One thing to note for people complaining this is to easy, it is designed with a 353 ilev in mind, most of us are closer to 405, it SHOULD be facerole with that much gear disparity.
    THIS. If you want some challenge, take off all your gear and quit complaining.

After reading some of these comments I come to the decision that this 5 minute "scenario" is the worst thing wow has ever done and that the huge expansion which some out a week from now must be

What do you guys expect to happen when you enter a ilevel353 designed dungeon with ilevel400+ gear..

Wrath babies, wrath babies everywhere.
    Last edited by Rhyder; 2012-09-17 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Most griefable event ever, that the only way to "opt out of it" was to not play WoW... really a great idea... let's shut down every capital again for a week!
    Boo hoo baby cant use his AH for few days, cry like this dude and you get such shitty event.

Quote Originally Posted by emoelitistthreadderailer View Post
    um that was the most boring thing ive done in the last 6 months ;p that all it is? lol
    exactly. but bomb is just fine. the only good part was that explosion. fkin crazee goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    Is there a reason Blizzard wants fairness in the US for release times, but still releases stuff in the EU before the US gets it...like way before-hand. Why not just pick a specific time and release it for everyone? I don't see why EU constantly gets earlier releases, yet EST has to wait for Pacific time to get releases for most things.
    Yep I agree its BS

Sure we get patches before the EU, and these patches generally crash the servers for the entire day so at least we got that.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    woop dee do. A day early.
    This is honestly their lamest world event yet.
    Scenarios are short, instanced adventures for three level 90 players of any class.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Guess you missed the memo, but Scenarios are supposed to be between solo quests and normal dungeons in terms of difficulty. They're the replacement for the old elite/group quests.
    I know that's what they were meant to be, but this scenario is so easy that even low level solo quests offer more of a challenge. Back in the day group quests, especially elite group quests were actually hard if done at the intended level. So this scenario is in no way an adequate replacement for group quests. It is just filler content designed for fast JP farming.

20 minute queue time.. either everyone's already done it, or it's now bugged -__-

10+ Year Old Account
    It works as intended. Blizzard said no Large Scale Event, Only the Scenario, and the Scenario is lvl 85 only
    for this week, people always complain, that's a fact, u just MoP already, that's it, it will be a looooooon week.
    The scenario is like having a cookie when you re starving and all that you want is the BIG DINNER.

Deleted
    why is there a queue? O.o