Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Theramore Scenario Now Live

Update: Now live in the US!

Theramore Scenario Now Live
    The Theramore scenario is now live in the EU and US! Anyone who is level 85 and has an item level of 353 can take part. Check your mail after the scenario as well!

Level Type Spec Slot Name
    1Other Everlasting Alliance Firework
    1Other Everlasting Horde Firework
    1Junk Mini Mana Bomb (Horde)
    1MiscellaneousTabard Theramore Tabard (Alliance)
    384ClothSpell SpiritHead Theramore Arcanist's Hat
    384ClothSpell DPSHead Squallshaper's Hat
    384ClothSpell DPSHead Rok'nah Hag's Hat
    384LeatherSpell SpiritHead Rok'nah Raider's Helm
    384LeatherPhysical DPSHead Rok'nah Skirmisher's Helm
    384MailSpell SpiritHead Rok'nah Wolfcaller's Helm
    384MailPhysical DPSHead Rok'nah Wolfstalker's Helm
    384PlateTankHead Golden Circlet
    384PlateMeleeHead Black Circlet
    384PlateSpell SpiritHead Silver Circlet
    384ShieldSpell SpiritOff Hand Blood Guard's Shield
    384One-handed AxePhysical DPSOne Hand Overseer's Handaxe
    384Two-handed AxeMeleeTwo Hand Grunt's Greataxe
    384GunPhysical DPSRanged Marine's Rifle
    384PolearmPhysical DPSTwo Hand Skirmisher's Spear
    384One-handed SwordTankOne Hand Captain's Cutlass
    384One-handed SwordMeleeOne Hand Sailor's Scimitar
    384StaffSpell SpiritTwo Hand Staff of the Faithful
    384StaffSpell DPSTwo Hand Archmage's Staff
    384DaggerPhysical DPSOne Hand Marksman's Blade

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Theramore's Fall, the first of many Scenarios coming to World of Warcraft, is a story-changing event that will be available to level-85 characters for one week only -- the week leading up to the launch of Mists of Pandaria on September 25.

For the duration of the week of September 17-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario with two friends. (Please note: if friends are not available to you at the time, two will be provided. Batteries not included. Subject to change. Void where prohibited.)

After the lifting of the mists, Theramore's Fall will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone -- including players who missed it at level 85 -- will be able to play through the event. Upon completing the Scenario for the first time, players will see the aftermath of the battle whenever visiting Theramore in Dustwallow Marsh. Theramore will eventually be changed permanently to its post-battle state in a future patch, sometime after the launch of Mists of Pandaria, whether or not players have completed the Scenario.

Not sure if it has been posted yet but does anyone no exactly when the scenario will become available

Will it be tuesday 12am? like a world event or will it be after maintenance so Wednesday morning in my timezone ...

For US servers it will be unlocked today in the afternoon.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-09-18 at 01:21 AM.

Yaaaaay theramore scenario! Waiting on guildies to get back from eating then I'll be running it. My guild is going to try to clear 100 scenarios before MoP is released for the guild achievement. :P

Deleted
    Ours has bugged @ protecting Jaina.. Pretty lame

I shit you not, it has taken me 11 minutes to clear it with 92% damage done carrying 2 afk dps with my fury warrior. As Alliance there is no story in it, it is short as fuck, and basicaly it is a mindless AoE spam Victory rush for win. It is by far the single worst launch event EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events of BC, Wotlk and even Cata shit all over this. This is just stupid beyond words. Very very very very disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it drop any loot?
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

No. As Alliance you get a shit white&gold Theramore tabard after completion from Jaina in mail. If you click on it you plant a Theramore flag, with a 3 minute cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just completed this with 2 friends, 5mins it took us. Thats all.

Is that really all it is, a quick 5min scenario? Very very disappointed.

15+ Year Old Account
    woop dee do. A day early.
    This is honestly their lamest world event yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    any JP? /10char

Any info on US, ours still isn't available

Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    any JP? /10char
    No JP. No jack shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Does it drop any loot?
    You get loot in a box after the szenario ... With luck you can get a 384 Epic
    (e.g. a Head for your Class)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did it, didn't get any loot apart from the Mini Mana Bomb in the mailbox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    No JP. No jack shit.
    Hmm I got 162 jp for completing the event. No loot though.

sounds like a waste of time tbh

Bring back the Zombie event!!! best thing ever!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Hmm I got 162 jp for completing the event. No loot though.
    if you get that every time and it only takes 5 mins it's the most efficient way to farm points for the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I shit you not, it has taken me 11 minutes to clear it with 92% damage done carrying 2 afk dps with my fury warrior. As Alliance there is no story in it, it is short as fuck, and basicaly it is a mindless AoE spam Victory rush for win. It is by far the single worst launch event EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The events of BC, Wotlk and even Cata shit all over this. This is just stupid beyond words. Very very very very disappointed.
    This is not a launch event. It's a scenario. They specifically said they chose not to do a launch event for mists because it always ends up being a waste of time just for a week or so worth of content. The theramore scenario gets scaled up so it doesn't become irrelevant.

Deleted
    As horde, If you break any of the tanks at same time, the scenario bugs and renders you unable to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by eeva View Post
    Bring back the Zombie event!!! best thing ever!!!
    Epic times in TBC