Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    Well that was very disappointing, the only thing remotely challenging about this scenario is the bugs

I get that scenarios are meant to be short, but are they really meant to be so face roll easy that you can ignore the mechanics and succeed using only auto attack? I just hope that this has been deliberately under tuned for level 85 and that the level 90 versions will actually be a bit more difficult.
    All of the level 90 scenarios that have been opened for testing are of a similar difficulty.

Kalecgos Melee hit You 79886 Physical. (94244 Overkill)
    You died.

This part was fun at least!

this looks horrible. just aoe the whole instance down and no challenge? i guess wow really is casual now

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    First post here says you need ilvl 353. Do you have that?
    It's just after 2PM EST here. The Theramore scenario is also locked to my main and gives the "you do not meet the requirements." My main is level 85 and in a mix of DS 10-man normal and heroic gear. So either they just haven't activated it yet, or it's bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    this looks horrible. just aoe the whole instance down and no challenge? i guess wow really is casual now

This isn't an instance, this is a 3 man quest that requires no tank or healer.

God this community is disgusting some times.

So yeah, it was pretty boring. Disappointed. Nothing much to say really.

Can you run this over and over again for the rewards?

Deleted
    So if this isn't the pre-launch event could someone tell me what is?

Is it really that difficult to realize that scenarios are the replacement for the old "group quest" model? It's not a dungeon. It's meant to be completed by a combo of any 3 characters that join.

Quote Originally Posted by eeva View Post
    Bring back the Zombie event!!! best thing ever!!!
    Most griefable event ever, that the only way to "opt out of it" was to not play WoW... really a great idea... let's shut down every capital again for a week!
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Deleted
    it takes me longer to clear darkmoon faire

well, at least its only 1 week until mists.

Is that loot table correct? Does the horde get a pet and ally a tabard??

Quote Originally Posted by teverin View Post
    Can you run this over and over again for the rewards?
    ^ I'd be interested to know this as well. It looks like there might be some neat transmoggables!

I heard Paragon did not even get world first (not any good guild) and some random scrubs from a dead server in PVP gear did.

RIP wow, totally casual now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    It's not a pet, it's a use item vanity toy.

Let's put this in perspective...
    Anyone remember the wrathgate and battle for the undercity chain quest?
    How freakin awesome it was, and how everyone thought it was the best thing ever?
    Did anyone whine that you could stand by and watch thrall kick the NPCs around, while autoattacking and winning?
    Nah, didn't think so, cause people did it to watch the story unfurl.

Well, the scenarios are meant to recreate that "epic quest that lets you live the story while it happens". And that's exactly what it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    The horde reward isn't a pet, it's a bomb you throw and it does an arcane explosion.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

One thing to note for people complaining this is to easy, it is designed with a 353 ilev in mind, most of us are closer to 405, it SHOULD be facerole with that much gear disparity.

wondering the same thing. Seems rather odd

Deleted
    About 5 minutes as horde, only thing you see is a zeppelin drop a bomb. "Let's compete with guild wars guys! Make our game as unninteresting as possible." dear lord blizzard, what are you on?