Need a wireless adaptor (card) for my rig

I need my Rig to be able to pick up wireless internet signal from my Router.
    Any good wireless cards or adapters ? or am i saying it wrong. Something that will allow my Desktop computer able of getting wireless internet and very good connection and my same normal speed of my ISP

Current MOBO
    Azus Z77 Sabertooth.

Thank you for the help.
    Last edited by MikeyThem; 2012-09-17 at 09:47 PM.

This one is decent.

If this one comes back in stock, it is a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    This one is decent.

If this one comes back in stock, it is a better choice.
    What would be the best options if you restrict your search to name brands like Netgear, ASUS, Linksys, etc?

Are PCI cards more effective than USB sticks?

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    What would be the best options if you restrict your search to name brands like Netgear, ASUS, Linksys, etc?

I've got a usb stick and it seems to work fine for gaming. I get around 10-30 ping on close BF3 servers. Although now I am getting lagspikes to around 200-300 once every min, but I believe thats because its going bad (Had it for 4 years). Internal ones seem to be cheaper though (my usb was 50$), so I would go with an internal.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

10+ Year Old Account

i personally have the 2nd one he linked the rosewill. works great. please dont narrow it down to just a brand you like. when chaud recommends something he does for a reason.

They are more effective, easier to use an antenna / swap to a better antenna, don't overheat, usually have better range if the antenna is decent, etc. If you want something from a different company, this one is okay.

If you want to go pci-e, this ASUS is an option, but again I like this Rosewill better.