Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    poor kids today brainwashed by this misguided bafoon.
    Poor old folks stuck in their old ways, not even willing to listen to any statement that might contradict their "experienced" or "enlightened" world view.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please you can just see Jon playing up the Blame Bush Card, blame Congress, blame some obscure Youtube Video on americans being attacked, blame this blame that, just taking talking points from the Obama campaign.

Then when O'Reilly calls Jon out on that and states how off base he is.... here is Jon's ESCAPE CARD..... "OH BUT I'M JUST A LOWLY COMEDIAN, WHO CARES WHAT I SAY, DON'T MIND ME WHEN I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT!"

here's me..... THEN WHY DID YOU START FLAPPING YOUR GUMS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

can't stand that Jon Stewart his show is atrocious! Its him spending 40 minutes making sarcastic remarks and very annoying moans and groans. i feel bad for the youth of today who falls for his 1 dimensional shtick.... its so pedestrian, and so predicable. It appeals to 3rd grade level intelligence.

oh poor old people are brainwashed by fox news. and i didn't know a 30 min show magically became 40. cant explain that!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please you can just see Jon playing up the Blame Bush Card, blame Congress, blame some obscure Youtube Video on americans being attacked, blame this blame that, just taking talking points from the Obama campaign.

Then when O'Reilly calls Jon out on that and states how off base he is.... here is Jon's ESCAPE CARD..... "OH BUT I'M JUST A LOWLY COMEDIAN, WHO CARES WHAT I SAY, DON'T MIND ME WHEN I SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT!"

can't stand that Jon Stewart his show is atrocious! Its him spending 40 minutes making sarcastic remarks and very annoying moans and groans. i feel bad for the youth of today who falls for his 1 dimensional shtick.... its so pedestrian, and so predicable. It appeals to 3rd grade level intelligence.

I really can't tell if you are trolling or not.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    oh poor old people are brainwashed by fox news. and i didn't know a 30 min show magically became 40. cant explain that!
    It's a liberal conspiracy, I tell ya.

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Jon Stewart already won against Bill O'Reilly. Jon shut Bill up several years ago when Jon was a guest on Bill's show. Bill never had his facts straight and accused Jon of something I can't quite remember, but Jon shut Bill up in 2 sentences. It was epic.
    Yeah, I was going to say -- I remember these two butting heads years ago. It wasn't even a contest. Bill was loud and a douche and Jon couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the arguments attacking him. I don't always agree with Jon but he's a very smart guy and he's a quick wit. O'Reilly can win a shouting match (which is what will happen when he feels threatened) but an actual civil debate? Jon wins. Easily.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Bill opens his mouth and hot air comes out at frequencies that make annoying sounds. Stewart however is intelligent and funny.
    Tide comes in, tide goes out....you can't explain that.
    -Bill O'Reilly

15+ Year Old Account
    I watch Jon Stewart to get my news. I watch Bill O'Reilly to get my laughs watching someone make a buffoon of themselves. It's kind of ironic, considering the networks they're on.

Jon Stewart is going to rip O'Reilly a new one. In before the Fox News Loyalists. ... Too late, they're already here.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Meanwhile on MMO-Champion...another political circle-jerk thread over Fox News and Jon Stewart, how original. The OP had good intentions, but this is like giving Dick Cheney a loaded gun in the passenger seat as Ted Kennedy drives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Just wow. I've very disappointed in all of you. Here we have something with the potential to be one of the awesomest things in the history of awesome, and all you guys can talk about is how much you hate O'reilly. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Wow. Just wow. I've very disappointed in all of you. Here we have something with the potential to be one of the awesomest things in the history of awesome, and all you guys can talk about is how much you hate O'reilly. tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk...
    not much else to say on the subject i'm afraid. other than there will be an ass whooping.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're both two sides of the same coin, though Stewart seems to have a little more wit and be a little quicker to the punch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    -_- Deciding who won a debate before you've seen it is the political equivalent of masturbation. You're only watching it because you love to hear your own opinion said by somebody else. Plus, even though everybody does it every now and then, it's not something you should openly admit to in public.

-_- Deciding who won a debate before you've seen it is the political equivalent of masturbation. You're only watching it because you love to hear your own opinion said by somebody else. Plus, even though everybody does it every now and then, it's not something you should openly admit to in public.
    I see no one decided who won. I see people predicting the winner because of the personalities and what they know about both participants. Just like you already did, despite the fact you are afraid to voice your opinion :P

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    They're both morons. Anyone who thinks they aren't, is an even bigger moron.
    Individuals making millions off morons with successful television shows and personalities are obviously morons

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    They're both morons. Anyone who thinks they aren't, is an even bigger moron.
    last time I heard Jon Stewart was a member of MENSA... when did they start letting morons in?
    I grew up in the era where you had to go to channel 3 to play video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I see no one decided who won. I see people predicting the winner because of the personalities and what they know about both participants. Just like you already did, despite the fact you are afraid to voice your opinion :P
    Oh ho, do I sense that you're betting on me being an O'reilly fan? I'm afraid you'd lose money on that gamble.

I'm kind of a huge Daily Show fanboy.

lol your so mad that it actually brings me joy
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

I don't know what's worse, the people that think O'Reilly is worth all the attention, or the people who think Stewart has ANY idea what he's talking about. No, there's a reason they're are both PUNDITS and not actual POLITICIANS. That being said, I hate politicians just as much, but on a different level.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Oh ho, do I sense that you're betting on me being an O'reilly fan? I'm afraid you'd lose money on that gamble.

I'm kind of a huge Daily Show fanboy.
    I'm saying that you already chose who you think is going to 'win' the debate, then you come and whine about other people doing the same thing :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    They're both two sides of the same coin, though Stewart seems to have a little more wit and be a little quicker to the punch.
    No they aren't. Stewart makes fun of everyone when the opportunity arises. He calls out MSNBC all the time, and even likes Ron Paul. I don't get why people say he's a liberal slave. I expect him to make short work of Mr. O'Reilly.

That being said, Mr. O'Reilly really is a nice guy when he isn't on tv spouting inane drivel.

Also worth watching
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    No they aren't. Stewart makes fun of everyone when the opportunity arises. He calls out MSNBC all the time, and even likes Ron Paul. I don't get why people say he's a liberal slave. I expect him to make short work of Mr. O'Reilly.

That being said, Mr. O'Reilly really is a nice guy when he isn't on tv spouting inane drivel.
    You've met him and had dinner with him?