So, Retribution Paladins look like they wil be pretty competitive in Mists Of Pandaria PvP, in Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas. In arenas I think Retribution Paladins will be fairly similar to how they were in season 11. In Battlegrounds and more importantly, Rated Battlegrounds Retribution Paladins will have much more utility and will be wanted in any Rated Battleground team. First off, Retribution Paladins now have a snare in the talent "Burden Of Guilt" which apples a 50% snare every time you cast Judgement, extremely useful. At level 87, Paladins also get "Binding Light" which is an AoE fear, pretty much the Paladin version of the Warrior's "Intimidating Shout". While other melds classes have higher sustained damage overall (Warriors cough cough), Retribution Paladins have always been a burst damage class, which I always have seen as extremely useful for RBGs, but no one ever seemed to notice how viable it can be! And Retribution Burst has been buffed in patch 5.0! This can be extreamly useful when taking down a flag carrier or healer. As a support class Retribution Paladins also have quite the arsenal of utility. Word of Glory is back to it's glory days with no cool down besides the global cool down, and Holy Power is generated so quickly now, it will be very easy to help support other team members in a tight situation. There is also another talent, of which the name escapes me (Arts of Sacrifice maybe?), well this talent let's you have two of any of your hands castes at a time and intantaeneously before trigger the cool down. So essentially you could have two Hands of Freedom on two different people, or one Hand of Sacrifice and Hand of Freedom on your Flag Carrier. This seems very useful as well. What do you guys think about this? Please reply and tell me your thought and vote on the pole that I will throw up along with this thread! Thanks for reading this and your feedback!

-Championn