Deleted

bs/jc good choose ?

im rolling a monk when the expansion hit is this combo still the best ?

I'm also going Monk (DPS, offspec healing) and taking BS & JC. Seems to be the good options from what I've read but would be interested in hearing some opinions on it.

Best for what?

It's the best if you want to make Plate armor that you can't use, enjoy extra sockets, and like making your own gems.

If you don't like that stuff or would prefer different perks, then it's probably not best for you.

For Mistweaver the best min/max professions are BS/Alch, not sure about the the other specs, I would assume BS/JC for Brewmaster, and BS/Eng for WW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would argue that BS and JC are the most customizable prof's as far as which stat you happen to want more of.

I'm taking enchanting/jc on my main. Realistically any combo of JC and ins/bs/ench come out about the same..that is until they come out with epic gems that make bs/jc back to the top combo, because they probably wont upgrade the ring enchants or shoulders enchants for inscription. That's just from what I did on beta anyways. I didn't test alch or tailoring so I don't know what/how those work out. I'm also keeping mining and have saved all the mats to go 1-525 so that i can mine the mats for MoP jc then drop mining and level jc all the way up in one shot.