Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    High Overlord Dirtydozen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    136

    Which guild will be number one in first tier of MoP?

    I'm not sure if there's a thread up about this already but I just got to thinking, after some changes in guilds during cataclysm, who do you think will be number one in the first tier of Mists of Pandaria?

    Myself, I am hoping for Envy or Method

    [SIZE=1]My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

  2. #2

  3. #3
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Mother Russia
    Posts
    290
    25 man - Method
    10 man - Paragon

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SenSayNyu View Post
    25 man - Method
    10 man - Paragon
    This one would be pretty interesting. Method, forever second place, gets world first 25 man clear... But Paragon cleared the tier on 10 man before them.

    A situation like that would be glorious for forum arguments.

  5. #5
    Moderator Azshira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    2,922
    Whichever guild has spent the most dedication on beta testing the raids. Whichever guild has the most dedication from it's members to drive them forward through preparation after preparation on beta, logs and other ways of testing themselves. Whichever guild has spent the last few months on their forums discussing tactics from the raids they've done. Whichever guild is hungry enough for the number 1 position of killing Sha of Fear / Protectors of Endless (Kaolon last). My thoughts go out to their members and everyone who is going to pack in a hell of amount of game time to going crazy leveling their characters, professions, heroic farming etc in a few days time. Whichever guild has done all the above:

    Deserves first place.
    Proud Moderator of Raids and Dungeons.
    "You face not the Mod Hammer alone, but the infractions I command."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Whichever guild has spent the most dedication on beta testing the raids. Whichever guild has the most dedication from it's members to drive them forward through preparation after preparation on beta, logs and other ways of testing themselves. Whichever guild has spent the last few months on their forums discussing tactics from the raids they've done. Whichever guild is hungry enough for the number 1 position of killing Sha of Fear / Protectors of Endless (Kaolon last). My thoughts go out to their members and everyone who is going to pack in a hell of amount of game time to going crazy leveling their characters, professions, heroic farming etc in a few days time. Whichever guild has done all the above:

    Deserves first place.
    You make it sound so epic! I'm excited now haha

    Pretty much what Azshira said. World first will go the guild who has done their homework and is adequately prepared. It could be any guild though not just the well known big ones. C'mon Mountain Goats!!!

  7. #7
    Paragon is the best guild out there. Even if they were to continue on 25man, they would still be #1 in MoP either way. I just cannot see any chance of refuting this. They have shown it over and over and over again. They got banned during Tier 13, but the time it took them from Blackhorn to Spine was still the fastest out of all guilds.

  8. #8
    Paragon will be #1 since they are 10man, if they stuck with their current roster they would be #2-3, these asain guilds are looking strong.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    It'll be me soloing all the raids

  11. #11
    Moderator Nobleshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    5,014
    I hope Paragon, just to shut up all the "10-man isn't real raiding" people.
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice


  12. #12
    The Lightbringer 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    3,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    Paragon 10 chars
    I see what you did there

    I am interested to see if KIN raiders can repeat their success in dragon soul.

  13. #13
    The koreans with their 2ms LAN speed connections to their server and Starcraft micro skillz

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I hope Paragon, just to shut up all the "10-man isn't real raiding" people.
    That won't shut them up it will make them louder.
    They'll claim it doesn't count because 10 man is easier.

  15. #15
    I'm thinking whoever spended the most time on beta. And still has members that wanna give it all, if such guild exsist, they deserve 1#.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

  16. #16
    Brewmaster cyqu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where the pros reside
    Posts
    1,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Paragon is the best guild out there. Even if they were to continue on 25man, they would still be #1 in MoP either way. I just cannot see any chance of refuting this. They have shown it over and over and over again. They got banned during Tier 13, but the time it took them from Blackhorn to Spine was still the fastest out of all guilds.
    If there not number 1 now, how can they still be number one? And no it did not take them faster then any guild to go from blackthorn to spine kill. Probably should go take a good look at wowprogress numbers.

  17. #17
    I'm rooting for Method.
    Paragon will probably take 10 man.

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 05:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    If there not number 1 now, how can they still be number one? And no it did not take them faster then any guild to go from blackthorn to spine kill. Probably should go take a good look at wowprogress numbers.
    Paragon took less time to kill Spine than KIN Raiders

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I hope Paragon, just to shut up all the "10-man isn't real raiding" people.
    wont shut me up i'll just not be following paragon this time. paragon aren't going 10man out of choice...they are going 10 out of necessity.

  19. #19
    Wasnt the thread title suppose to be something like ;

    'Which guild will cheat there way to be number 1 in the first tier of mop?'

  20. #20
    My money's on Paragon, despite them going 10 man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •