Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    thats because they were banned. But once they returned, everyone was following them and were amazed at how much less tries it took for them to down it, when compared to other guilds. Also keep in mind having less gear.

They were the true number one. Take 7 days (duration of the ban) off December 22nd and you get December 15th = the date Paragon would have killed it without the ban.
    Really? The point of Voidmaster's post was to show the amount of time between Warmaster Blackhorn and Spine of Deathwing kills. It has zero things to do with the ban.

I think the race wont matter, because of how the tiers are layed out for staggered release. If this is a race, its a turtles pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkamedis View Post
    I think the race wont matter, because of how the tiers are layed out for staggered release. If this is a race, its a turtles pace.
    not really it will just be that much more impressive if a guild gets heroic vault before heart comes out along with a few other guilds. then heart opens and they get heroic heart and terrace too. That will solidify that guild as #1 that they basically won 2 races in 1. But to be honest who clears Terrace is all that matters cause its gonna be the hardest one. Vault is just a 3 week temp raid to gear up from the look of it.

Paragon got banned on first week of raiding, aka normals ... they've started heroics, after the ban has expired.

In our topic, I believe that a non-EU guild will take the 25man firsts, which one? dunno hoping for vodka.

They amazed me on Ultra hc when it was progress, when all guilds tried to heal through the last minute, they tried to avoid it, they 3-healed it with the shamans dpsing :P... that's a mentality with all letters in capital...
    Last edited by ant13; 2012-09-21 at 06:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Don't know what you are basing that off but there are a ton of guilds with less time between Blackthorn and Spine than Dream Paragon...
    Dream Paragon took 14 days where Kr took 7 for example (see below).

Dream Paragon
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 8, 2011 18:42
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 22, 2011 17:05

즐거운공격대
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 10, 2011 11:46
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 17, 2011 16:07

Stars
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 12, 2011 14:40
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 20, 2011 20:42

In extremis
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn Dec 9, 2011 13:28
    H: Spine of Deathwing Dec 19, 2011 10:19

Etc...
    http://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier13_25 - is what you are looking for. It excludes all the 6/8 heroic clears all the downscaled 25man guilds did during the first week of heroic modes when all the raiders were banned.

Also my guess would be Paragon for 10man and Method for 25man. Paragon has been the superior guild for so long. Them going 10man just means that they are able to bypass some gear checks and kill everything even earlier than if they had gone 25man with their usual roster.
    Method was by far the strongest 25man guild during tier 11 and 12, back when other strong guilds such as Ensidia and For the Horde still competed and the raiding tiers were much more demanding, so I can't really imagine any other guild taking the number 1 spot.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    Really? The point of Voidmaster's post was to show the amount of time between Warmaster Blackhorn and Spine of Deathwing kills. It has zero things to do with the ban.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier13_25
    Let me help you:
    H: Spine of Deathwing (25) Dec 22, 2011 17:05
    H: Warmaster Blackhorn (25) Dec 15, 2011 12:37
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2012-09-21 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    It actually has because Paragon was raiding 10m on the first week because most of their members were banned and they killed Warmaster on it. When their bans ended they basically "had to progress" the first 6 bosses again on 25m.

Deleted
    paragon
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Paragon is the best guild out there. Even if they were to continue on 25man, they would still be #1 in MoP either way. I just cannot see any chance of refuting this. They have shown it over and over and over again. They got banned during Tier 13, but the time it took them from Blackhorn to Spine was still the fastest out of all guilds.
    No guild stays at the top forever. Some of their well known players like Lazeil and Xenophics aren't even playing anymore from what I know. They probably knew they had no chance at taking the #1 spot in 25 man, not with many new players filling up their roster. Why do you think they went 10 man in the first place?

Yes, they are VERY skilled and clearly were the best in the past but that doesn't automatically mean it's the same now.

Anyway, my money is on Method for 25m. Paragon will probably still take #1 10m and overall.
    Last edited by Ashrr; 2012-09-21 at 10:43 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    I don't think 10 man should be counted as a world first seeing as it's easier to cordinate ur raid group with only 10 people. I think Method or KIN Raiders will get world first.
    Disagreed. They both should be equal world firsts, just in separate category. I mean that they should not be comparable, but both being world firsts.

I want Vodka to take it :l