Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Sure, we finish up the game and then ask for a refund! Sounds fair...
    Beauty > Personality

  2. #22
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    In all fairness that was barely English.
    Pretend the missing comma is there. It's not that difficult. If you are having problems with the logic...I can't really help you there. It's a fairly simple sentence structure.

    Why I think any of this matters is debatable. (I hope you saw what I did there)

  3. #23
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    . Why you could expect to be disappointed that Diablo 3 a long anticipated sequel to Diablo 2 (which was also not a MOBA) is your ridiculousness.
    Yea dude even with the comma gone it makes very little sense. It's okay if you had verbal diarrhea it happens all the time. Pretending that it did make sense though is kinda clownish. Feel free to rephrase it by all means.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  4. #24
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    11,829
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    Yea dude even with the comma gone it makes very little sense. It's okay if you had verbal diarrhea it happens all the time. Pretending that it did make sense though is kinda clownish. Feel free to rephrase it by all means.
    I rephrased the same syntax in my last post. I seriously hope I do not have to teach an English class on the forums. I don't need to go back and get my degree again. I'm not claiming it was eloquent, but the syntax is there.

    On the fly edit: It actually should have read (minus the paranthetical)
    Why you could expect to be disappointed in Diablo 3, a long anticipated sequel to Diablo 2, is your ridiculousness.

    Why people can't understand English is anyone's guess.

    Anyways, enough OT. I'm going to move along.

  5. #25
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Why you could expect to be disappointed in Diablo 3, a long anticipated sequel to Diablo 2, is your ridiculousness.
    I still don't understand what you are trying to say here.

  6. #26
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I still don't understand what you are trying to say here.
    That makes two of us.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    That makes two of us.
    Glad it's not just me.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  8. #28
    The Lightbringer Firebane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In a Bordeaux vineyard
    Posts
    3,709
    I also don't understand.

    Back to pvp not being in the game at launch :
    I don't know why they chose not to release Pvp at launch, but I know that Diablo doesn't have enough staying power to keep me playing without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.

  9. #29
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    I really want my 60 bucks back at this point.
    pve is NOT FUN!

    I will never buy another blizz game I swear this.
    I'm getting to old for games any ways ,maybe this is a good thing
    1. They've said since May that they were aiming for the end of the year but wouldn't make promises.
    2. Good luck getting geared without doing PvE.

  10. #30
    Pvp will only work with same classes. Kinda like the only pvp that mattered in d2, zeal vs zeal.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroterror View Post
    Let me get this right. You want refund because the content they don't have to add is being released next year? I'm glad you decided not to buy any more Blizzard games and I hope you stop visiting Blizzard-related forums as well. -1 stupid whine posts for us.


    let me make this perfectly clear. When I payed for the game, when blizz took my money. NOTHING was said about it it being launched with out pvp.
    So look butt hat. I payed for diablo 3 WITH pvp then blizz didnt give me that.

    This is like me ordering a pizza then them saying we couldnt give you the crust style you payed for bcus it wasnt perfect yet so here take this Other thing you didnt ask for .
    Last edited by Versastyles; 2012-09-19 at 01:22 AM.
    I sensed a great disturbance. As if a thousand nerds just cried out at once and then were silenced.

  12. #32
    Over 9000! Glorious Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    9,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    1. They've said since May that they were aiming for the end of the year but wouldn't make promises.
    2. Good luck getting geared without doing PvE.
    It's called the RMAH. Unless you consider that actually "doing pve"
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  13. #33
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    let me make this perfectly clear. When I payed for the game, when blizz took my money. NOTHING was said about it it being launched with out pvp.
    So look butt hat. I payed for diablo 3 WITH pvp then blizz didnt give me that.

    This is like me ordering a pizza then them saying we couldnt give you the crust style you payed for bcus it wasnt perfect yet so here take this Other thing you didnt ask for .
    They said there would be no pvp long before you were able to preorder it.


    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4574895

    They didn't even have a release date when they posted this.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It's called the RMAH. Unless you consider that actually "doing pve"
    Was thinking exactly this.

  15. #35
    Mechagnome Mikehuntz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Frozen Throne
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Versastyles View Post
    let me make this perfectly clear. When I payed for the game, when blizz took my money. NOTHING was said about it it being launched with out pvp.
    So look butt hat. I payed for diablo 3 WITH pvp then blizz didnt give me that.

    This is like me ordering a pizza then them saying we couldnt give you the crust style you payed for bcus it wasnt perfect yet so here take this Other thing you didnt ask for .

    Go ask Blizzard for your money back. Tell me what they say when you complain to them in a calm manner like you are right now to us. Myself and others on the forums would love to hear from you.

  16. #36
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It's called the RMAH. Unless you consider that actually "doing pve"
    If someone thought they'd be able to do PvP in this game without touching PvE, or shelling out hundreds of bucks, then they sure as hell didn't do their homework properly.

  17. #37
    Stood in the Fire Loyrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    383
    I think people got their hopes up even if they did say there was going to be no pvp at launch, but early afterwards, because in 2010 this arena video was released at blizzcon.

    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > PoE.HC > Wushu v
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    They said there would be no pvp long before you were able to preorder it.

    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4574895

    They didn't even have a release date when they posted this.
    You could still pre-order it through many many retail outlets and (I'm pretty sure) through the Blizzard store long before this announcement - regardless of the fact no one knew when it would be released. In addition, some of us "pre-ordered" the game a year ago when we signed up for the Annual Pass under the assumption that we'd get a full game out of a comitment to a year of WoW. I should call up Blizzard and tell them that I'm only comitting to 9 months of the contract because I only got 3/4 of a game. That may actually be amusing....

    Nevertheless, this is as much of a trick question as the guy who asked how many hours the OP had played. If I pre-ordered prior to PvP being announced as a non-inclusion then you will say that I should have relized the game was a work in progress. If I pre-ordered after that, then you will say I should have known PvP wouldn't be coming.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  19. #39
    Old God Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    You could still pre-order it through many many retail outlets and (I'm pretty sure) through the Blizzard store long before this announcement - regardless of the fact no one knew when it would be released. In addition, some of us "pre-ordered" the game a year ago when we signed up for the Annual Pass under the assumption that we'd get a full game out of a comitment to a year of WoW. I should call up Blizzard and tell them that I'm only comitting to 9 months of the contract because I only got 3/4 of a game. That may actually be amusing....

    Nevertheless, this is as much of a trick question as the guy who asked how many hours the OP had played. If I pre-ordered prior to PvP being announced as a non-inclusion then you will say that I should have relized the game was a work in progress. If I pre-ordered after that, then you will say I should have known PvP wouldn't be coming.
    You do get the last quarter for free though.

  20. #40
    Elemental Lord Baar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Northern Michigan
    Posts
    8,084
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Nevertheless, this is as much of a trick question as the guy who asked how many hours the OP had played. If I pre-ordered prior to PvP being announced as a non-inclusion then you will say that I should have relized the game was a work in progress. If I pre-ordered after that, then you will say I should have known PvP wouldn't be coming.
    Are you beginning to see a trend here? Maybe you shouldn't rush into the next thing you want to buy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •