Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Mirror images is a threat drop. This is more important than the 2000 something total damage it does during its duration.

    I don't think symbiosis is bad, but I forget to use it constantly. I do like putting it on a paladin when I'm tanking, though. Consecrate yay!

  2. #122
    I am Murloc! Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    5,822
    It's a neat spell, though I wish as a Guardian I wasn't forced to give it to Monks 90% of the time, while the other 10% depends entirely on the situation. Oh well, 10% dodge is cool.

    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

  3. #123
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4
    Cool concept. The hour buff and having to find someone to grab a spell from is about all that sucks about this. Otherwise you are grabbing a new spell that was granted to another class. Not only does this other class have and use whatever spell you're borrowing, many of the ones i have read were "claimed" to have been overpowered at sometimes. Remember trying to land magic spells vs cloaks and ams....

    I dont get how people can find things to complain about instead of making the best of these situations. And how is it that you are gaining another spells, but either they're completely irrelevant for pve or too hard to incorporate into your rotations... Are you serious? feint costs too much energy to use? Are the raids you going with 2 dimensional and unable to EVER adjust to situations. IF that is the case, maybe you pve heroes should pvp... Really teach you something about using cooldowns...

  4. #124
    Mechagnome Etapicx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    627
    They nerfed the tanks because the CD was no brainer still we have Shattering Blow and Tranquility hmm...
    Always choose a lazy person to do the difficult job!
    Why?
    He will find an easy way to do it.


    I'm schizophrenic and alone... at least I got each other

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Davestir View Post
    I dont get how people can find things to complain
    Usually they analyze the situation, trying the ability on the field to understand that it sucks a lot.
    Especially if you have played some other class that have received what we could need with pandaria.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davestir View Post
    And how is it that you are gaining another spells, but either they're completely irrelevant for pve or too hard to incorporate into your rotations...
    Nobody is doing a stupid pve vs pvp kitty fight like this.
    More in pve, but even in a pvp context what you need is a real defensive cd that you don't get (please don't say that this garbage of ability can improve the complexity of the game because is pretty much the standard bs used to defend something without any kind of reasoning), instead you get this that can be something not so good only if you have a specific setup.
    From a balance point of view, it is a failure because even if it give something it's not enough, it's not a well design ability and you still need someone else, because in solo you are broken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •