Rolling back to older drivers AMD

Hello guys.

So I'm trying to roll back to older graphic drivers, to around the time when Diablo III(May 15) got released.
    Why, you may ask.. Well, Right now I'm lagging shitloads. Whenever I go into a pack I drop from 100 fps down to 8-15 fps and it's really irritating.

I stopped playing just a few weeks after release and at that point I could livestream at 1080p w/o this kind of lag.
    I came back at patch 1.0.3 and I had this lag. I've heard / seen many people have this problem and I've tried every solution but nothing works so now I've decided to roll back to a gpu driver around that time.

So my GPU are AMD Radeon HD 6770. I hope anyone could help me find some older drivers I could try out.
    I'm a kittycat

Quote Originally Posted by chief View Post
    Hello guys.

So I'm trying to roll back to older graphic drivers, to around the time when Diablo III(May 15) got released.
    Why, you may ask.. Well, Right now I'm lagging shitloads. Whenever I go into a pack I drop from 100 fps down to 8-15 fps and it's really irritating.

I stopped playing just a few weeks after release and at that point I could livestream at 1080p w/o this kind of lag.
    I came back at patch 1.0.3 and I had this lag. I've heard / seen many people have this problem and I've tried every solution but nothing works so now I've decided to roll back to a gpu driver around that time.

So my GPU are AMD Radeon HD 6770. I hope anyone could help me find some older drivers I could try out.
    While rolling back could help, do you think it will be the same considering the game was patched as well?