Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    It really is but like I said, I can only really think of the 2 options I gave as the mount just isn't available anymore. (unfortunately)
    I edited my post as well but here's the links still if you're interested:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ck-of-Cheaters
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ord-characters

Edit:

@ Panch you can also go to http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=19 and find his character (go to his server and filter out warrior) and you'll see he only has 2 other characters, a DK and a druid, both seem to be alts.
    If its from shared achievements from a char he bought, shouldnt the achievement have the date where the achievement was unlckled by the char he bought, instead of yesterday's date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    If its from shared achievements from a char he bought, shouldnt the achievement have the date where the achievement was unlckled by the char he bought, instead of yesterday's date?
    You're right, it should've. That really just leaves the "left it in the bank for a rainy day" theory. Someone should really go ask the guy. ><

Edit: @MrExcelion if it was bugged on release I'm infinitely sad I didn't log on straight away to grab a bag.

You're right, it should've. That really just leaves the "left it in the bank for a rainy day" theory. Someone should really go ask the guy. ><

Edit: @MrExcelion if it was bugged on release I'm infinitely sad I didn't log on straight away to grab a bag.
    That's not the only theory, a non informed inclusion in the Bags fro queing as a tank is there too, or a mistake from Blizzard like the 100% drop mount from normal ragnaros, making it drop from those bags by mistake.

There are still several posible options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    That's not the only theory, a non informed inclusion in the Bags fro queing as a tank is there too, or a mistake from Blizzard like the 100% drop mount from normal ragnaros, making it drop from those bags by mistake.

There are still several posible options.
    The only option without including bugs I suppose.
    I can't find anything about this theramore bug at the minute save for 1 person (?) mentioning a drop on the US forums, I would've expected some more drama around this tiger if it was something as widely spread as a CtA bag.
    Using widely spread loosely as there isn't a lot of CtA going around anymore to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Uld View Post
    I highly doubt this is due to shared achievement.

Exemple: I got the camelhoarder on 08/29/2011 on my main, when I log my reroll, I get the same FoS at the same date.
    He has his achivement for swift zulian tiger on the date of yesterday.
    If he had it on another toon beforehand, shared account achievements should displa initial FoS date and not yesterday's date....

There is definitly something weird, and it's not shared achievements...
    Theres some funny stuff going on with shared achievements. This week I logged onto an old Vanilla character that had the "Sergeant Major" achievement. For whatever reason the date on the achievement changed to the day I logged in, not when I originally had it. However, I also received "Corporal" achievement with an achievement date of 10/14/2008 from a character I logged on 2 minutes later.

I'm guessing this guy logged onto an old Vanilla alt that had the achievement and a similar thing happened. Could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my Hydraxian achievement (again) the other day when I killed one elemental in Silithus on an alt. I've been exalted with those guys for years, but since the last patch, something funky is going on.

The only option without including bugs I suppose.
    I can't find anything about this theramore bug at the minute save for 1 person (?) mentioning a drop on the US forums, I would've expected some more drama around this tiger if it was something as widely spread as a CtA bag.
    Using widely spread loosely as there isn't a lot of CtA going around anymore to begin with.
    Maybe the chance is absudly low.

I cant think why someone would keep Zulian Tiger unlearned ill now. I still go with the CtA bad dropped, bug or intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Hey, I remember that guy !
    Story of my life!

He has the tiger on another character and the day he did the Theramore scenario was the first day he logged in on that character, so for that character it shows he earned both achievements on that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    He has the tiger on another character and the day he did the Theramore scenario was the first day he logged in on that character, so for that character it shows he earned both achievements on that day.
    This is what happened.

I forgot an old toon of mine had Rivendare's Deathcharger FoS, was going to delete it because I wanted the slot to level something else, logged into it to see if there was any money or stuff I could vendor, got the cheevo and account wide mount.