Thread: Totems

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois

Totems

Just got on my Shaman after the new patch and I notice I am not able to put down all 4 totems with one button anymore. Am I missing something or do I have to choose each of them individually now?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis

You can't drop 4 at once anymore - that ability is no more.
    Passive buff totems are gone now - each totem is more like a short term CD, so you generally wouldn't want to drop 4 different ones at once anyhow.

(If you miss seeing the 4 totems, you can get a minor glyph that still gives you the visual of 4 totems popping out, even though you only have 1 real totem out.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois
    Thank you Keiyra
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis

Deleted
    [Closed - Answered, left here for reference from others]