View Poll Results: Which one ?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Summer

75 34.56%
  • Winter

142 65.44%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Mhm, weird to see winter is winning. Summer offers more activities you cannot do in winter, due to lack of daylight and temperature

Summer with a fair margin. More daylight, no need to dress up when going anywhere, you can swim in the sea, easier to do pretty much anything, sun is nice, I rather sweat than freeze.. the list goes on. Winter is nice too, but the transition from summer to winter is just... it's fucking unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoak View Post
    Mhm, weird to see winter is winning. Summer offers more activities you cannot do in winter, due to lack of daylight and temperature
    Summer is often too hot to want to do something active, i look like a dead dog in summer, or atleast behave like one

Quote Originally Posted by Sjoak View Post
    Winter (usually) has snow. Snow is far better than anything. Besides, Fall is better than both. You can do anything you can in Summer, and it isn't insanely hot.

Summer with a fair margin. More daylight, no need to dress up when going anywhere, you can swim in the sea, easier to do pretty much anything, sun is nice, I rather sweat than freeze.. the list goes on. Winter is nice too, but the transition from summer to winter is just... it's fucking unfair.
    I'm the complete opposite, I prefer less daylight, I like having to dress up when going places (I hate when people can see my skin), I despise the sun and I'd rather freeze then sweat.

I do like a nice swim in the sea though, when no one is around.
    ——————▲—————▲———
    ————————————————
    ———▼—————▼——————
    —Ⓐ—————Ⓐ————————

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    winter is coming
    Teehee, he said "Winter is Coming" in a post about winter. I think someone has some Stark blood in him. :P

for me the answer depends on what season it is at present. During summer, winter is best; during winter, I long for the summer.

That is not to say I do not enjoy them both Would hate to live in a country would no winter though, so that will have to get one point from me.

Summer, even though I live in a mediterranean climate. I enjoy the snow, but only in small doses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy