25 vs 10 man loot chances

I have cleared DS every time since it has come out not once have i seen cunning of the cruel. I know that the chances are higher on 25 man but is that really how Blizz plans to get people to run them. It just seems a little unfair that you can go an entire teir and never see gear that you have wanted. I hope that Blizz realizes there mistake here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard didn't make a mistake. RNG is RNG. I've still never gotten a trinket from LFR or DS on any of my toons as I've lost every roll. Just how it goes.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Blizzard didn't make a mistake. RNG is RNG. I've still never gotten a trinket from LFR or DS on any of my toons as I've lost every roll. Just how it goes.
    Bit of a difference between losing the roll and never seeing it to roll upon it. I know how you feel Taska, I've never seen the agi/expertise ring drop ever. raid finder/ normal/ heroic never.

When my guild did 25 man raids we pretty much had everyone in BiS well before the teir ended. However, when we switched to 10 no such luck.