Poll: Which class do you think is doing best at 1v1

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post Mop which class do you think is going to be good in duels

Coming mists of pandaria which class do you think will be good for duels

Deleted
    Can't go wrong with Mages. Hunters and Shadow Priests are very strong right now, but unlike Mages they can't iceblock the nerf bat, so I wouldn't count on them staying overpowered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret paladins with snare = win

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    Can't go wrong with Mages. Hunters and Shadow Priests are very strong right now, but unlike Mages they can't iceblock the nerf bat, so I wouldn't count on them staying overpowered.
    Duels against frost mages will be easier as they have less roots and classes have more individual skills that break roots. Just survive the deep freeze lol.

Locks seem pretty srong too, demo and affli

i see enhance being really strong, they haven't lost a lot of stuff like other classes has, but gained a better purge (2 buffs), elemental ascendance, a stun (which you can teleport near the enemy with talent and good aim), sprint outside wolves and their healing seems pretty good.
    the interrupt is worse but at least its ranged, wont complain here.
    atm (85) they have bad mana regen vs mages at least, but i expect that to change at 90.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostier View Post
    Coming mists of pandaria which class do you think will be good for duels
    All of them.

Deleted
    Monks all the way down. They are probably the new Death Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnarch View Post
    Monks all the way down. They are probably the new Death Knights.
    Doubtful. Their control is pretty standard and their damage is in check--a little on the low side, if anything. They have interesting CC chain capabilities, but that's not really a duel-oriented strength.

Ret pally an fire mage for sure

Deleted
    Playing a hunter in mop. I guess the things to fear will be shadow priests and rets who seem to outlast anything that doesn't have self heals.

Deleted
    Against classes without fear effects, feral druids look really good, especially against mages and hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Against classes without fear effects, feral druids look really good, especially against mages and hunters.
    Lol what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Lol what ?
    Shapeshifting breaks roots and slows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Shapeshifting breaks roots and slows.
    He said classes without fear, like hunters. Hunters do have scare beast still.

Puting a poll, should make it easier to see everyone's opnion.

I haven't played MoP, but having scanned in here a lot, it seems like a lot of people are complaining about how strong Rets and SPriests are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I haven't played MoP, but having scanned in here a lot, it seems like a lot of people are complaining about how strong Rets and SPriests are.
    Mages and hunters sure don't complain.

Anyone that plays a boomkin to give us some info? ive seen a few but most of them were doing pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    He said classes without fear, like hunters. Hunters do have scare beast still.
    But just shift out? Problem solved.