The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Enchanting levelling kit. 5.0.4

Do you think 15k is a fair price to ask for this? I gathered the mats because I was going to switch to monk (decided to stay on druid) but can't recall what I paid for the mats to begin with.

Deleted
    All servers are different.
    I assume you are using a leveling guide like wow professions so that people can verify the kit is complete?
    Try looking at the list of mats and the prices. Add them up.
    Then add a % ro represent your added value.
    Start selling at that price. I would suggest Mat price +150%
    If the item doesnt sell then lower the price by 10% every 24 or 48hrs from the launch unil it sells or until it becomes better to sell the individual items.

The key is when to try and value and sell? Wait till MOP and make sure the prices are up to date. You are trying to find someone with lots of money who cant be bothered. It is in your interests the ah dries up.

Ps I would just level the enchanter as its v useful and easy to make money with. This will make you more money than selling a kit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I used the guide but my druid is already an enchanter =P I just didn't want to lose it as a profession if I went with monk as a main =)

15k is a fair price, considering the effort to obtain the mats. I've been selling JC/BS/Enchanting kits for weeks now, maybe 15-20k a pop.

Deleted
    I was suggesting you use the guide for the other player to know what he is getting.
    I have one query and that is how do you do the exchange of money is it all cod? if so whats to stop them just picking the bits they want and messing your kit up?

Deleted
    Usually you do it with a guild bank.
    Your buyer puts his money on the bank and you give him the rights to take things from the guildtabs.

Im from a medium sized server and i leveld enchanting 4 days ago all from the ah and it cost a total of 7k, if that helps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Usually you do it with a guild bank.
    Your buyer puts his money on the bank and you give him the rights to take things from the guildtabs.
    Interesting. Never thought of that. You cna give access to a non guildie?. So the option is the buyer has to risk the fact you wont run off with his money?
    I realy would look into the time spent assembling the leveling kit. I wouldnt do it for much less than a 100% uplift as you cna do other less hassle things.

Please pay attention to the spike in prices in MOP before you price it.

Deleted
    Somebody on my server takes 30k for it. And he sells.

I just recently leveled it myself. Spent just under 13k, dearest prof I've ever leveled. If the mats are the same price on your server, I wouldn't go through the effort for a measly 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Interesting. Never thought of that. You cna give access to a non guildie?. So the option is the buyer has to risk the fact you wont run off with his money?
    I realy would look into the time spent assembling the leveling kit. I wouldnt do it for much less than a 100% uplift as you cna do other less hassle things.

Please pay attention to the spike in prices in MOP before you price it.
    Guild invite the buyer, and have a open tab with just the kit. Let him deposit the money, and promote him to access to that tab once the payment is done.