Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Questions for the devs team:

1. Why did the dev team see the need to remove AoE taunts from warrior druid and paladin tanks. These tools were valued by tanks as raid/party savers, myself a paladin tank found righteous defence one of my best tools in more arsenal. Also with the way the game seems to be going that is seems to be made simple for new players why would such an ability be removed

2. Acounts from other player i've spoken to feel the 10/25 man raid lockout didn't work, the ability to run a 25 man raid with guild and run a 10 man pug on guild offnight was something most of them liked. The realm communities where hit by this as you no longer got to raid with player outside your guild unless you leveled and raided alternative characters, which some players dont. I think it would be a good idea to bring back seperate lock outs for 10/25 man raids.

3. Feedback from other players feel the content during cataclysm for raiding was too short, although the launch content contained 12 boss was simular amount to icc, the following content was with many guilds clearing 7/7 8/8 in firelands and dragonsoul in 1 night. my most recent DS10hc clear took 90 minutes. This leaves an empty feeling, there is sometimes little interest to visit older content but this could be better if the old 12 or more boss raids were bought back and raids taking longer. yes u had the top guild clearing icc hc in 1 night back in icc but apart from that lower guilds were not. Also the raid content doesn't feel as epic since ulduar, bring back another ulduar.
    Last edited by Everlightly; 2012-09-19 at 11:14 PM.

Can you tell us more about the Vol'jin Novel or the Zandalar subplot for the expansion?

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 04:14 PM ----------

There were Tol'vir around both the Nerubians and the Qiraji, are there any Tol'vir in Pandaria near the Mantid?
    Last edited by Skytotem; 2012-09-19 at 11:23 PM.
    Twas brillig

Are there any plans to let Heirlooms keep transmog properties to level our alts in style?? Some players work on their transmog set a long time and it would be awesome if our alts could inherit that same look.

Can you provide some more detail on the presence of Alliance and Horde forces in Krasarang? I'm not sure I understand why the Tauren or Night Elves are there.

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 04:29 PM ----------

You've mentioned how in 5.1 we'll see the Horde/Alliance war ramp up, how will this be done? Will new bases be phased in or will existing ones just get bigger, or what?
    Twas brillig

Why is Jaina talking to Kalecgos and Rhonin in Theramore's Fall during the scenereo and not defending her city?

Do you feel all 3 rogues specs feel sufficiently different from each other as far as unique abilities/passives and rotations per spec? Do you think a redesign similar to what warlocks received in 5.0 would ever be on the table for the future?

There are many cool classes that exist in lore but are not currently playable: Demon Hunters, Witch Doctors, Blood Mages, Necromancers, Shadow Hunters etc.. what are the chances that any of these will become playable in the future? (Demon Hunters especially)

Have you ever considered adding some kind of cosmetic "super glyph" that would transform the spell visuals and names of say, a Shaman to those of a Witchdoctor? (Lightning bolt becomes "Spirit bolt" etc) It would effectively give life to some of those classes that exist but aren't playable.

Two questions:
    1. Why don't we see large battles in Raids with NPCs? When I entered Molten front and saw guys running in and constantly killing each other it felt like a real war zone. DS has a few guys hanging out on the sides, but it doesn't really create the same atmosphere. I really would have liked to have seen Tons of NPCs in ICC for instance, imagine, lots more trash, lots of argent crusaders leading up to morrowgar then you could have them clear down hallways and such to fight "other bosses". It would have been nice to imagine Tirion is off fighting way more guys instead of waiting for us to get all the way to LK.

2. Have you considered making a raid series, where we get 1 or 2 bosses every patch that would all feel like the same raid? Think hour of twilight heroics, 3 separate instances, but they all have a sequential order and they are all tied together. Imagine BWD where you only kill magmaw and omnitron for 4.0, then you get a little cut scene to kind of move the story and then we have to wait until 4.1 while some guy fixes the elevator. I feel like this would build a lot of anticipation for a boss. another example would be if putress was a raid in 3.1 and wrathgate event was the build up to that fight.

question for the devs.

First off I want to thank you for making such an awesome looking expansion. I'm very excited to raid the new content you put out before me.

I read that you guys have planned to release raid content faster. This worries me. By releasing content faster, I feel unfairly pressured to raid more in the current tier before it get trivialized by badge gear that is introduced in the next patch. I haven't always been in a mega hardcore raid guild and while we can clear content (without relaying on nerfs) we do it at our own pace. Are you going to introduce old raid gear for JP as soon as the next tier of raids open? Or will you let their be a progression for a few months to let the guilds that are a bit behind continue farming? And when the next tier is ready to release, how much notice will you give us, in order to prioritize what needs to happen for us to finish up the previous tier?

Deleted
    Why doesn´t Blizzard care about proper guildmanagement?

250 mark limit on guildinfo? I cant type a top 10 of rules or give specifics about guildranks. Why such a low limit?

Limit on guildbank info tab? Why? I cant even put in a proper layout (Like centered instead of alligned left, so it's readable) because spaces count as marks too and i hit the limit with 3 sentences.

Guildevents? I cant even invite a certain rank, only "above rank A" or "Below Rank A", unless i do it manual, and we all know how much fun that is.

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 11:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ubergeneral View Post
    First off I want to thank you for making such an awesome looking expansion. I'm very excited to raid the new content you put out before me.
    Is it dark and brown in there?

Did the 'really exciting' thing for engineers that required 'a lot of new tech' mentioned at Blizzcon make it in? Is it still coming? What is/was it?
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Is there any chance that we might get a account level bank? kinda like how the guild bank works but specific to my account so I can easily access the same items from any character on my account? Even if only for transmogrification purposes. I have a death knight, warrior and pally and it would be so cool to be able to transmog them all the same, however some of the loot is not in the game anymore so there is no way to obtain it, just think it would be really cool to not have to grind out 3 different characters sets. Thanks for all the hard work, loving the changes!

Question for the devs,
    In another Q&A it was mentioned that crafting was a viable way to gear up. In recent expansions the only way to make the "new" crafted gear was to get raid drops such as essence of destruction and nether vortexes. Will there be a way for players who don't do normal or heroic raids to obtain these materials without paying through the teeth?

With the pandaren, it was said they can choose their faction because of their lore of being neutral. When it comes to other races, they do have strong lore to be able to choose their faction as well, such as blood elfs. Is there anyway you might adapt the pandaren starting style of choosing a faction, and apply it to other races as well?

with how the book "tides of war" goes with some important characters dying will we see that change in game with say the Kirin tor?

Is the 12% DR mentioned by Ghostcrawler awhile back for Bear form active on live? and if so where is it displayed, is it just a tooltip bug at this point?
    Master of Things to DO

Are you aware that Ji Firepaw has a mohawk during the Wandering Isle quests (after it was changed from the pony tail), but (just in case people haven't seen it and don't want it spoiled) in the video that explodes the airship off of Shen-zin Su, still has a pony tail?
    Last edited by Orrik; 2012-09-20 at 12:13 AM.

Will we get to see any Worgen action in Pandaria?
    Twas brillig

why is canada being excluded from a midnight release of MOP? No one here is doing a midnight release, not best buy, not gamestop... no one. Are you ignoring your Canadian subscribers this time, and if so; why?

Hello! this time i post in MMO champ, in fact i made this account so i could actually ask one question for the Developers Q&A

High Overlord Saurfang has been "out" for about an entire expansion, we all remember the promise he made Garrosh in Borean Tundra about Killing him if he was to go into a dark path, and of course, that he doesn't eat Pork!. my question is.. is there any plans to bring Back the Most fearsome orc of all of Azeroth? the cleaver of old gods, trolls (forum trolls too) and titans? he, the one and only, High Overlord Saurfang??