Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    A question for the lead content dev (Cory Stockton):

How do the devs decide when a *NEW* boss mechanic (ex: strike team for Gara'jal or Sha of Fear vs another Patchwerk w/ raid aoe) is worth the time/effort to design and implement in new raids and is there a quota to meet for these new mechanics in a new raid zone?

It would be quite a delight to get an ETA on when we might start seeing even faint glimpses of the new character model updates.

Also, ask if there is any plans to fix the OP'ness of healers in low level battlegrounds, especially discipline priests.

Deleted
    I have seen many questions answered in the recent community sessions (Which by the way, is awesome ) about 25 mans. But the common answer is "We understand the issue...we plan to do things about it". That's awesome and all but what or when are you doing with 25 mans? At this time it looks like the entire next tier of raiding is going to be like cataclysm. So much damage has been done to 25 man raiding that I really don't think you should leave it so late to do anything.

We are about out of time, so I am going to cut off questions here.

For the next time we are able to do this, please keep your questions short and actually read the request. There were many class specific questions and many, many, many questions which have already been answered recently.