Target Nearest Enemy macros?

I'm looking for two macros that will do the following;
    Keep my current target (most likely a friendly as I'm a healer) and use judgement on a random nearby enemy without dropping target.

Same thing as the other one but it casts Denounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidus View Post
    I'm looking for two macros that will do the following;
    Keep my current target (most likely a friendly as I'm a healer) and use judgement on a random nearby enemy without dropping target.

Same thing as the other one but it casts Denounce.
    I don't think this is possible to do with a spammable button, because you can only use target commands once per macro. Only viable way I see to do something like this is with a mouseover macro, which would be something like:

Code:
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead]Judgement
    The way to use this is to move your mouse over the enemy you want the judgement to be cast on, and press the keybind assigned for the macro. You can't target a random enemy this way, but this macro will not drop your current target.

Other way to do this is to set an enemy as a focus target. Then you can replace @mouseover with @focus and spam the button to cast Judgement/denounce on the focus (enemy) target.
    Last edited by Butu; 2012-09-19 at 11:58 AM.

Ah, was afraid of that. Thanks for the macro though. It's help none the less.

Deleted
    Try:
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [harm]Judgment
    /stopmacro [harm]
    /targetenemy
    /cast Judgment
    /targetlasttarget
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-09-19 at 07:32 PM.

Couple other options:

Cast Judgement on your targets current target. If you're a healer you're most likely targeting someone who is attacking something. So, you should just be able to judge that

/cast [target=targettarget, harm, nodead] Judgement
    You could also focus a target and do the same thing except with your focus:

/cast [target=focustarget,harm,dead] Judgement
    Not exactly what you were looking for, but could be usable.

These macros are totally untested and off the top of my head. They might not be exactly correct, but hopefully close.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.