Deleted

help setting up my new computer

hi! so its some time gone with my new system and now i think im ready to set it to good settings. (i dont think that the systemsettings are the best always?)
    so i bought a system entirely wich was promoted from chauds "Setup of the month" (just turned out like that.).
    and now system is runnin and it take everything i want from it (for example bf3 and max payne and wow and so on).

now i just ordered the parts and build it installed win7 drivers but no realy tweaking like BIOS settings or such things.
    i hope somebody here can help me get that all straight. sombody who can tell me what to do to get the best out of my system.

my system:
    Intel Core i5-3570K Box, LGA1155
    MSI R7850 TwinFrozr 2GD5/OC, 2048MB DDR5, PCI-Express
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK, Sockel 1155, ATX, DDR3
    OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 6,4cm (2,5") SATA3
    8GB-Kit G-Skill RipJaws PC3-12800U CL9
    Cooler Master HAF 912
    Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2
    Thermaltake Frio Advanced
    WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 3

so what should i do?
    what i wanted to do is the overclocking on the gpu (and after some time buy another one of them to run in crossfire) just with the asus tool i could manage this i think.
    overclocking the cpu but maybe not just now but in a little while when its neccessary.
    i think i need help for windows settings and for bios settings and mainboard settings?
    are there some tweaks for the SSD?

hope sombody can help me
    ask if you need some other information!

so long
    jason
    Last edited by mmoc1e65e16b4e; 2012-09-20 at 07:49 AM.

You don't need to do much with the SSD, just make sure it doesn't get too full.

CPU overclocking is really easy, you could just increase your multiplier a bit and get a small overclock, or look for a guide if you want to gain more.

GPU overclocking is fairly simple, just increase the core clock to ~1050 MHz and test. Then increase the memory clock some and test. If you crash, increase the voltage slightly and lower the clocks until it is stable. Use Afterburner or a tool that lets you make your own fan speed curve to keep the card cool.

Deleted
    thank you for your answer, i will look into that.

so can you help me with the settings for the bios?

Take a look at this guide or this one. Both should give you the ability to get a decent overclock.

If you just want a small one, slightly increase the multiplier.