Deleted

remove authenticator without valid ID

Yo, so here is my problem. a couple of months ago my phone died, unemployed as I was I did not fix it, I had my authenticator on my phone and ye, well Now when I'm starting up again for MOP I cant play. I thought nothing of it and sent in a picture of my ID, but now there was a problem, my ID has expired. Anyone have had this problem? I'm trying to call Blizzard support every minute but the queue is full. So can I get my account back without a valid ID? I have the cd keys and my old ID but I dont know if thats gonna cut it. Will blizzard be able to help me even though I dont have a valid ID?
    Ps. sorry for bad english writing this pretty fast and I think u can understand me.

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine as long as it has your name and address.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

You got to call but you can have it sorted out. Similar thing happened to me, I swap phones all the time at work and I had to call in to get it sorted out. I switched to winauth after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be fine, the only reason they needed a ID was to validate that you are indeed the owner of your account and not a hacker trying to sneak in.