alliance race for shaman in mop(PVP)

i am an alliance player.
    wondering about which race to choose.
    the draenei's racial ability seems to be not very useful in pvp
    i have no idea about dwarf's stone form and whether that is important to shaman.
    panda's racial ability maybe useful since shaman does need some spells to control other players.
    i am still hesitate about the race selection.
    by the way, in mop is there any other alliance race that can be a shaman?

Field Marshal
    Personally Im going pandarian for the CD to peel off myself. Racials (ignoring humans) make little difference for alliance. That being said I only have 2.2k exp and quit arena after s9.

At the moment, the dwarfs racial is not very good. I think it is 10% damage reduction for 8 seconds. Oh, forgot it also removes poison and diseases and bleeds, so maybe it's not too bad after all.

Draenei is ok, the heal is not too bad, and you get 1% hit.

Can't remember Panda's racials.

Also, what spec are you planning on playing?
    Last edited by Santti; 2012-09-19 at 02:57 PM.

It's all situational, thought I'd go with Panda. Dwarfs have extra expertise and can be nice for enha, the stoneform can come in handy against rogues, and 1% less frost damage is always nice. For Draenei, the 1% hit means more stats you can reforge, a free 20% heal can maybe save you every once in a while and never complain about 1% less shadow damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    At the moment, the dwarfs racial is not very good. I think it is 10% damage reduction for 8 seconds. Oh, forgot it also removes poison and diseases and bleeds, so maybe it's not too bad after all.

Draenei is ok, the heal is not too bad, and you get 1% hit.

Can't remember Panda's racials.

Also, what spec are you planning on playing?
    not so sure. but i think racial spell matters most in pvp, compared with precise and resistance

wondering about whether there are pandaren players... how do you think of panda shaman