Feral spirit ability is amazeing!

Feral spirit aka Wolves from the enhancement spec apparently got over a 200% damage buff. And guess what......they hit for less than half befor the patch lol?

200% damage increase seems right from what i can see they can solo a full cata geared person down to bout 25% hp they use to only get them to 75% so seems pretty good to me maybe there hits arnt as good but attack twice as often? im not sure but they definetly do a lot of damage now
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Phinkydo View Post
    200% damage increase seems right from what i can see they can solo a full cata geared person down to bout 25% hp they use to only get them to 75% so seems pretty good to me maybe there hits arnt as good but attack twice as often? im not sure but they definetly do a lot of damage now
    They can't bring someone anywhere near 25% health...they hit for 300s except for that special attack which hits for 2k but they only do that 4-5 times while they're up. Wolves are still the worse cd in the game.

Just tested them out again on target dummy this time, melee damage they did 100k Spirit bite did 60k damage i know its less on a person but only 40% less which still adds to almost 100k in damage for passive damage while u can still put out damage i dont see any problem with them they are much better then before and considering the heal from it i am definetly not goin to complain about them just use them with fire elemental and you will do a lot of burst damage

Also just tested fire ele damage 400k on target dummy the amoutn of burst we can put out atm even without ascendance and lvl 90 talents is amazing
    Last edited by Phinkydo; 2012-09-20 at 01:28 AM.
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    They can't bring someone anywhere near 25% health...they hit for 300s except for that special attack which hits for 2k but they only do that 4-5 times while they're up. Wolves are still the worse cd in the game.
    hmm then you must have really bad gear, i can say they hit a bit weaker with each auto attack (~10-20% maybe, tested them on dumies without anny buffs so its probably normal in raids) but 2x faster and that special attack is pretty decent, i havent used glyph for them from begining of cata so there may be reason you se leser hits from them but still its far from 300 per hit
    http://imageshack.us/a/img546/3702/wowscrnshote.jpg
    Last edited by kosajk; 2012-09-20 at 02:26 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Spelling is amazing too!

[QUOTE=kosajk;18490158]hmm then you must have really bad gear, i can say they hit a bit weaker with each auto attack (~10-20% maybe, tested them on dumies without anny buffs so its probably normal in raids) but 2x faster and that special attack is pretty decent, i havent used glyph for them from begining of cata so there may be reason you se leser hits from them but still its far from 300 per hit

Tested it multiple times on different classes in full cata. Wolves general hit for an average of 300, i myself am also in full cta. They obviously will hit a target dummy for alot more since players are now running around with upwords of 70% resil and maybe around 40% armor.

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 04:46 AM ----------

Quote glitch?

15+ Year Old Account
    try adding [/QUOTE] at the end
    in pvp their dmg is not that important healing in other hand is and they heal for 150% dmg done + 40% if glyphed so its still decent even if they dont do that much dmg to players
    btw pvp gear is also giving PvP power which reduce efect of resilence so if you are fighting with similiar geared guy he have only ~40% dmg reduction
    Last edited by kosajk; 2012-09-20 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    try adding
    at the end
    in pvp their dmg is not that important healing in other hand is and they heal for 150% dmg done + 40% if glyphed so its still decent even if they dont do that much dmg to players
    btw pvp gear is also giving PvP power which reduce efect of resilence so if you are fighting with similiar geared guy he have only ~40% dmg reduction [/QUOTE]

In pvp can't really afford the glyph for improved healing on them, kinda shitty compared to other glyphs. And pvp power doesn't workd that way. If you have 60% resil and 20% pvp power you don't end up with a flat 40% damage reduction. Its hard to explain the best example i can give is like druids. When druids pop survival instincts and that other 20% damage reduction (the name escapes me) you don't end up with 80% flat damage reduction. You take 50 Reduced damage initialy from survival insticts then the remaining damage you take 20% reduced damage from the reaming 50% and thats without factoring in armor and resil. You have to think of pvp power in that mentality its not just a straight subtract pvp power from resil.

---------- Post added 2012-09-20 at 07:55 AM ----------

This time it happened because this shitty laptop

15+ Year Old Account
    well in my opinion they are doing more it may be not that visible on auto-attacks but they are attacking 2x faster with similiar numbers to prepatch + have special abilit with ~10 sec cd so its really good compared to what they did before