1. #1

    Hardcore Paragon level on Diabloprogress

    I would really love someone to explain to me how can someone with 3 pieces of Cain's set level almost 2 paragon levels everyday for as long as I've been checking this website

    http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/a.../hero/15686503


    Is there a specific farming path he is taking that doesnt encounter any champs or rares and just a bunch of mobs that he can one shot?

    Not whining or anything, I just find it hard to believe that someone can farm that easily with that crappy gear. It's not that crappy, but I guess you know what I'm trying to say.

  2. #2
    Did you even see that he has over more than 110% extra exp from monster kills?That is huge leoric's signet gives him +30% cain set +30% the perfect ruby same and plus the extra xp each piece of cain set gives.Make the math pls

  3. #3
    I'm making the "math pls". I just wonder how is it possible that this guy has no hard time whatsoever on going around Inferno with that kind of gear.

  4. #4
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    12,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    I'm making the "math pls". I just wonder how is it possible that this guy has no hard time whatsoever on going around Inferno with that kind of gear.
    You'd think it would be a burden, but look at his stats. 51k health and over 80k damage. The rest of his gear is really damn impressive, although not the best I've seen. He has less than 20% crit, and his resists seems low. But, if he's surviving, more power to him.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  5. #5
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/a.../hero/15686503

    For those who want to see the stats in English but don't know how to ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    snail due european definition is a land fish, and many many more

  6. #6
    He's also got damage converted to life, if he's doing anywhere close to the 80k dps it says he can (i'm betting more), then he's being healed for about 10% of his life pool per second as well.
    Plus he's got Archon, if he's doing any a3 runs he's ripping through tons and tons of mobs constantly with nearly permanent archon. Couple that with Magic Weapons knockback chance and his enchantresses CC abilities I'd say he should have a decently easy time.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 2012-10-10 at 08:22 AM.


  7. #7
    Also he may be farming act1 inferno or act3 hell...

  8. #8
    Act 1 Inferno can be done comfortable with 300 AR 25k damage and 30k life.

    Even wearing 3 piece Cain's his stats are way above that so i would say that he can kill elite packs pretty easy in act 1 with very little risk of dying.


    Even ZK Belial runs are pretty easy with 35k life, 35k DPS and 700AR. Slight risk of getting a bad affix combo but really his gear other than Cains is good enough that he should be having no issues in inferno now.

  9. #9
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatspostcount View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/a.../hero/15686503

    For those who want to see the stats in English but don't know how to ^^
    Thank you for the link!

    Doesn't seem like too crazy of an idea to me - I can go through Act 1 Inferno with 16k~ health and 42k~ damage buffed without any hiccups.... so to question how this guy could possibly do this is beyond me. He basically doubles my dps and more than triples my health, I already view Act 1 as a joke, if I just had +exp gear, I'd be set!
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  10. #10
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    13,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Even ZK Belial runs are pretty easy with 35k life, 35k DPS and 700AR. Slight risk of getting a bad affix combo but really his gear other than Cains is good enough that he should be having no issues in inferno now.
    Most people clear all of Inferno now with this and less. I have a litte more resist, about the same life and far less dps. It takes me a little bit, but I'm never in danger of dying if I stay away from those little explodey bastards.

    We all know what I'm talking about.

  11. #11
    Archon wizards rock. As an example see this vid of Act 3 with 80-somethingK dps.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calXOY1vxS0

  12. #12
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzelbar View Post
    Archon wizards rock. As an example see this vid of Act 3 with 80-somethingK dps.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=calXOY1vxS0
    *Immediately goes to change his spec*

    Never again... never again...
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaws View Post
    I'm making the "math pls". I just wonder how is it possible that this guy has no hard time whatsoever on going around Inferno with that kind of gear.
    He has farmed A1 which is easly doable in any type of gear.

  14. #14
    Very very very simple, A1 gives loads of exp if you know the route, or just clear Festering woods place with loads of skeletons, forgot the name havent touched D3 hc in 1 month. Me and friend did some fast calculations when paragon exp came just by running 3-4 chosen places in A1. He is DH, he could have taken the world first easily (if no dc death), he just doesnt enjoy grinding that much tho, I think I might have tried it if I had 50k dps character on hc. Playing tanky barb so nop. Anyways A1 with good dps and knowing your way = 5-10 min run, LOADS of exp. I ran some runs with him, it took that 10min ish when I was there to double the monster HP, wearing full MF set and just leeching. Got like 2 levels in less than an hour, in 8-10 level range. I Just remember he was like Paragon lv14 and leader was 20 ish on hc side and was like "oh ive played that 4-5 hours to get this".

    This is kinda long time ago but it still is simple, if you do this route you make your way from 1 to 20 in 1 day without too much effort, proven. You need patience to do this though, boring as hell. But patience is the key in Diablo anyway, and more so in hc. And you better not work 8 hours a day.

  15. #15
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    89
    1-20 is easy compared to the later Paragon level exp requirements.. you must not have seen the pie chart..

    anyways grats to Azimuth#2255 on WC HC Paragon 100.. looks like no one else will hit that before Patch 1.05 tomorrow (most likely) when it becomes easier with Monster Power.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisti View Post
    Very very very simple, A1 gives loads of exp if you know the route, or just clear Festering woods place with loads of skeletons, forgot the name havent touched D3 hc in 1 month. Me and friend did some fast calculations when paragon exp came just by running 3-4 chosen places in A1. He is DH, he could have taken the world first easily (if no dc death), he just doesnt enjoy grinding that much tho, I think I might have tried it if I had 50k dps character on hc. Playing tanky barb so nop. Anyways A1 with good dps and knowing your way = 5-10 min run, LOADS of exp. I ran some runs with him, it took that 10min ish when I was there to double the monster HP, wearing full MF set and just leeching. Got like 2 levels in less than an hour, in 8-10 level range. I Just remember he was like Paragon lv14 and leader was 20 ish on hc side and was like "oh ive played that 4-5 hours to get this".

    This is kinda long time ago but it still is simple, if you do this route you make your way from 1 to 20 in 1 day without too much effort, proven. You need patience to do this though, boring as hell. But patience is the key in Diablo anyway, and more so in hc. And you better not work 8 hours a day.
    Yeah... It doesn't work that way. Your 1-20 is only about 4% of the way there.

    http://media.diablofans.com/images/n.../art/chart.jpg

    (Edit: If some mod knows how to shrink that image, please do.)
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-10-15 at 04:09 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Yeah... It doesn't work that way. Your 1-20 is only about 4% of the way there.

    http://media.diablofans.com/images/n.../art/chart.jpg

    (Edit: If some mod knows how to shrink that image, please do.)
    My 1-20 -> 4% = 25 days and done, I said we calculated it, hope ppl would bother to read =(.

    OP asked how this is done, I gave him answer. Well not Wizard answer but good enough comparison I believe.


    I do not know if world first Paragon HC 100 used this method (respect to him), but this is killer in HC with the Trail of Cinder DH jumping around "bug" as A1 is easy unless you dc. 2 DC deaths myself @ LV60.
    Last edited by Paisti; 2012-10-16 at 02:08 AM.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisti View Post
    My 1-20 -> 4% = 25 days and done, I said we calculated it, hope ppl would bother to read =(.
    Yes. 25 straight days you totally could have had it. Hope ppl would bother to be realistic. =(

    I hate people who see someone else's accomplishment and react to it with, "I totally could have done that. I just didn't want to". It's like... They're just too stupid to realize that no one is impressed with their story about what they didn't do.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

  19. #19
    Well my post was directed to OP. I have no intentions to argue about anything, big congratulations to World First Paragon 100.

    I will just say that I completely, 100%, support individual skills people have and respect that achievement. I had world 50 ish hc diablo kill, as barbarian that is. Not even big accomplishment in my eyes. I am not bitter, not even 1%, but I can say with clear mind that if I had high dps character, I might have tried it as well. I see myself as pretty skilled player who can compete on high level if needed/interested.

    Once again, I was interested about this achievement myself and would have tried it with high dps character.

    My original post was made to give OP answer he was looking for. Let's keep at it, I wont respond to trolling attempts anymore, lets keep this topic clear.


    Thanks in advance, Paisti.
    Last edited by Paisti; 2012-10-16 at 06:51 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •