Just some Enh Talk

Thoughts on current enh and enh at 90?
    My build at 85 and 90.
    Bullwork (at 90 im going to Nature's Guardian since bullwork scales horribly for enh at 90)
    Frozen power for both
    Totemic Projection for both
    Echo for both
    Healing Tide( AG at 90, Healing tides healing doubles at 90 but our health pools more than triple so imo the scaleing isn't there.)
    And at 90 im currently favoring Elemental blast, it crits for around 100k and is insane damage along with ascendance burst. But all 3 talents look completely viable.
    current glyphs at 85 are
    Healing Storm
    shamanistic rage
    purge

At 85 i honestly don't think that ghost wolf glyph isn't completely needed. You can find ways to manage without it and the benefits of a double purge are amazeing. Taking off a instant pyro and ice barrier speaks for itself. Not to mention it saves global cds and mana.

Also addressing mana problem Just throw up Mana shield when you go low. I honestly keep it up majority of the time. The damage increase of lightning shield is so small i would rather be able to hard cast heals when ever needed.

On a side note, Elementals useable in arenas :OO

10+ Year Old Account
    (This is as a PvE Perspective mind you)
    Talents / Glyphs at 85: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...Z!21221.!beROP
    Talents / Glyphs at 90: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...Z!212211!beROP

Talents and Glyphs will ofc be interchangable for different fights such as i may want ranged abillities for a flying boss or i may want one of the useless talents at tier 2 of our tree. But this is my default setting for talents and glyphs as it were.

Also i've seen that i currently have no mana issues unless hard casting spells, what mana issue are you talking about (also didn't notice any mana issues at 90 on beta)?

Quote Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
    (This is as a PvE Perspective mind you)

Talents and Glyphs will ofc be interchangable for different fights such as i may want ranged abillities for a flying boss or i may want one of the useless talents at tier 2 of our tree. But this is my default setting for talents and glyphs as it were.

Also i've seen that i currently have no mana issues unless hard casting spells, what mana issue are you talking about (also didn't notice any mana issues at 90 on beta)?
    Sorry i forgot to mention mine was from a pvp standpoint. You can't always be just on a target 24/7 to regen mana sometimes your just casting spell after spell and it adds up quite fast and end up going oom without even hardcasting heals. Currently majority of classes as this sit right now, if they want to kite you, they're going to kite you.

---------- Post added 2012-09-19 at 10:28 AM ----------

Sorry if my last sentence sounded a little redundant but you get the gist of it.