10+ Year Old Account

Enslave Demon Spell - Current Content.

Has anyone happen to come across a demon that you could enslave to destroy things with?

I'm desperately trying to find an Elite Demon so i can send it into the two moons camp to destroy all the Horde.

Anyone else feel like there should be current content demons that you could just Enslave and Bind to your Will for 5 wholesome minutes to make them do as you please?

I mean, i'd like to terrorize Azeroth with something >

To keep this thread going, how do you feel about Enslave Demon, and what would you do to improve the Way this spell works?

As a DK, I feel for you. There seem to be no undead to control outside of Scholomance and SM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboMog123 View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npcs=3?filter...rs=5:2;crv=0:0

Haven't tried it yet, but there ya go.
    Not a single lvl 90 demon outside of any raiding instance on that list, and not a single Elite either. I do miss Nagrand in TBC, awesome elites to enslave and wtf-pwn any sucker brave enough to engage a warlock with an enslaved elite those certainly were good days

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miothan View Post
    Not a single lvl 90 demon outside of any raiding instance on that list, and not a single Elite either. I do miss Nagrand in TBC, awesome elites to enslave and wtf-pwn any sucker brave enough to engage a warlock with an enslaved elite those certainly were good days
    Used to enslave the Mannaroth-type demons in Netherstorm near one of the Eco-Domes.

Ahh, them were t'days!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I just keep my hopes up for a Burning Legion expansion next and all the demons to enslave to my hearts content. Doubt there'll be any hijinks with elites like in the old days though. Blizz does not approve of such things if it ( and it will ) is used to disrupt playtime of others.

A few Sha are classed as demons, but none of them are particulary stong. Only the Sha of Hatred would be worth it but sadly he's immune.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, I just keep my hopes up for a Burning Legion expansion next and all the demons to enslave to my hearts content. Doubt there'll be any hijinks with elites like in the old days though. Blizz does not approve of such things if it ( and it will ) is used to disrupt playtime of others.
    Should just remove the spell from the game then

Blizztard has grown soft and brittle with casuals complaining.

Tired of not being able to play the game how I want.