Red face A newcomer wants your Holly Light to become Retribution!

Hi all,

I suppose we are all waiting the new black and white kung fu WWF panda style expantion...
    Lets start with my question,its like 2 hours that I reached LvL 85 with my retribution paladin and since im planning to use him as my main char during MoP i have something to be cleared from you.I am reading a lot about pve rotation and as far as I can see the rotation goes like this: Inquisition 3HP>Templars Verdict 5 HP>judgement>crusader strike>exorcism>Teplars Verdict 5 HP and ofc the super duper buffs when they are off Cooldown.

All i want to ask is about more specific informations for this rotation:I start with judgement+Crusader Strike+exorcism and after these im spending the 3 HP on my 1st inquisition after I use inquisition I have to use again judgment+Crusader Strike+Exorcism to reach 5 HP? Only and only when i have 5 HP I use Tempars Verdict? with the 2 remaining HP I just have to use one Crusader strike to refresh the Inquisition and do again the same rotation?
    Im curious cause I have a sence that i dont use often my strongest skill( templars verdict) thats why i want more explanations about this rotation.

P.S if u have any info about macros and addons I would be gratefull to check your links.Thx a lot for reading my post and I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Akongaoua,
    THe Final Destination
    Last edited by akon; 2012-09-20 at 09:45 AM.

We already have two excellent threads that should answer your questions.

Please read the Ret Paladin sticky and Anaxie's Theorycrafting thread.

Use the forum search if you have questions to see if it's already been answered. If you still have questions, post in one of those threads.

15+ Year Old Account
    Welcome! I'll hate to throw it out there again but Zephur is right, the Ret Sticky has all the information you're looking for, including the rotation information and why do we do 5TV and much much more!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Both Zephur and Krekko have the right of it. Read the sticky guide, and if you have any questions after that, feel free to make a new thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!