Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was all excited then I read "in the past 90 days". Boo.

Still better than nothing, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    I was all excited then I read "in the past 90 days". Boo.

Still better than nothing, though.
    That has always been their refund policy, just most people didn't know about it and usually asked for refunds on the spot.

I'm not sure the "in the last 90 days"-thing is entirely correct... I went down my list and saw things like Xerath that I could refund. I'm fairly sure it's been more than three months since I bought him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'm not sure the "in the last 90 days"-thing is entirely correct... I went down my list and saw things like Xerath that I could refund. I'm fairly sure it's been more than three months since I bought him.
    Try checking the timestamp for the purchase and see if it's more than three months or not =D C'mon, do it! You got me all curious, now ;D

Sorry, seems I was wrong, it is 90 days. It's like less than a week until I can't refund him anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Sorry, seems I was wrong, it is 90 days. It's like less than a week until I can't refund him anymore.
    Awwwwh =/ So I put on my celebratory rubberduck suit with extra yellow featherfoldings for nothing..?!

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    [

That has always been their refund policy, just most people didn't know about it and usually asked for refunds on the spot.
    Yeah I know. I guess I was still holding onto a glimmer of hope of ditching Xerath and Ziggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Here's a good question.

I want to know that stats on how many PulseFire Ezreal's get returned ;D
    How many people bought it because was cool, and didn't realise that you need skill to play Ezreal.
    I got PFE because it was cool and just learned how to play ezreal, hes now one of my favorite champs to play. huehuehue

OT: I used all my refunds almost instantly, refunded urgot cause i never play him, riven cause I never play her, and ravager nocturne cause I rarely play him. So I got enough IP for varus who I loved after this last week when he was free, and I got enough rp for the kha'zix bundle

Deleted
    Never really used the old refund system since i hadnt read about it. Now i could refund the only champ ive ever regretted buying - Zyra. Shes fun and all that, but ultimately i barely ever play her since im more used to Swain/Orianna and feel i can use them better. 975RP, yummy! Guess that will go to buy Lulu since shes on sale right now :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Never really used the old refund system since i hadnt read about it. Now i could refund the only champ ive ever regretted buying - Zyra. Shes fun and all that, but ultimately i barely ever play her since im more used to Swain/Orianna and feel i can use them better. 975RP, yummy! Guess that will go to buy Lulu since shes on sale right now :P
    Funny, I actually bought Zyra for some of my refunded IP. Playing her as support is great fun l0l c:

Deleted
    I instantly used up all my 3 refunds. Fiora, Shyvana and Diana. Nerver really liked any one of them since i bought them, and i figured, what's the points of hesistating? I don't like them, they are all 975 RP reund and now i get enough RP to make more bad purchases

I used two. Saving the 3rd for a future regrettable purchase as I'm certain I'll have one. Now I'm in quite the pickle though: I finally have enough RP at one time for Brolaf...must...resist...temptation...

Refunded syndra as soon as this came out

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn, can't refund the syndra bundle. That was a mistake lol. Should have waited for freeweek.

edit: reading through the thread, someone mentioned contacting customer support. I shall do that.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-09-22 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamekeeper View Post
    Refunded syndra as soon as this came out
    Τhis /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Darn, can't refund the syndra bundle. That was a mistake lol. Should have waited for freeweek.

edit: reading through the thread, someone mentioned contacting customer support. I shall do that.
    Interesting. I got my ass kicked plenty times, and improved. Never ever had any doubts that it was the best 6300 IP spent.

Anyway I really hope they will somewhat add possibility to get more refunds, like 3 each year or something, I think it simply happens when you get baited on some offer and then you get something else that is what you wanted previously. Like for example getting discount skin and then see that they release new skin you like more..

I ended up refunding my Caitlyn skin AND Caitlyn (Who was 6300 at the time too) and was able to sell Lulu get her with IP and get skins for champs I actually play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Interesting. I got my ass kicked plenty times, and improved. Never ever had any doubts that it was the best 6300 IP spent.

Anyway I really hope they will somewhat add possibility to get more refunds, like 3 each year or something, I think it simply happens when you get baited on some offer and then you get something else that is what you wanted previously. Like for example getting discount skin and then see that they release new skin you like more..
    She felt really underwhelming to me. She has a lot of utility, but I dunno. Didn't like the feel of her. I also get the feeling that she has a realllly high skill cap.

Deleted
    I like this system. Just too bad I can't refund my Trynn legendary ...