8/8H DPS, Tu - Th

I'm bored with my rogue and don't care for the recent changes. Looking to play one of my alts.

I'm a seasoned raider looking for a core spot in an established guild. I'm looking for a group of mature raiders that are focused and dedicated, but understand we're playing a game for fun. Also if the guild is into PvP and other games, MMOs or not, even better.

I'm looking to raid 3x a week anytime after 8pm EST, Tue - Thurs. I'm open to both factions and raid size.

I'm 8/8H on my previous main. We were 6/8H at 15% but the guild fell apart around this time due to Diablo 3.

I'm looking to play either a Frost DK, Ret Paladin, Hunter, or Reroll a Windwalker (I have RaF levels to 80).

I also have an alt of every class at max level and play them frequently.

Please note this was a run with my buddy's guild for my mount, I am quite out geared.

Logs (I'm Jre): worldoflogs dot com /reports /rt-dnc722jhgntj5jt5/

UI: imgur dot com /hnuHz

TL;DR History:

I Raided hardcore in a top 10 guild in vanilla, named Overrated, as a Warlock from day 1 clearing through AQ40. Joined a semi-hardcore guild at the end of BC on a resto shaman knocking out all BC stuff except SWP.

I cleared most of Naxx Heroic at release then the guild split. I played a resto druid in ICC, we cleared all content to heroic LK. We also knocked out the "Glory of the Icecrown Raider".

I left to play RIFT. I ran with a top 10 guild, Fires of Heaven, and had several boss server first kills. I had my fill of RIFT after 6 months.

I came back to wow when FL was released with a semi-casual guild clearing up to 5/7 with Staghelm down to 1%. It was a fairly new guild, and started having attendence issues.

I joined another guild late in DS, was able to get to 6/8H before attendance issues destroyed our progression. At this point everyone left for Diablo 3. I had to pug for 8/8H and my "Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider".

I research strats, watch videos, bring all consumable and willing to rep it out as needed to get the kill. I min/max based off sites like EJ, MMO-Champ and use sim tools and spreadsheets. I setup my UI for maximum awareness and pride myself in taking as little damage as possible.

Guilds of note:

The vanilla guild I ran with was called Overrated. This guild had many server firsts and world top achievements.

The guild I ran with in RIFT is called Fires of Heaven (fohguild.org). They're pretty big in the MMO and gaming community with some pretty high standards for core raiders.
    Last edited by cybr; 2012-09-20 at 06:01 AM.

still need a guild