Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I still play D3 every day and still love it. I play as a Barb and have since release. I do not use the WW Barb build. I can use a two-hander or shield/1 hand just by swapping those and nothing else. ( a few abilities though)

I like the quest to get better, faster clears. The monster power is going to be awesome. The gamer is coming a long. I also have enjoyed the economy aspects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well looking at server queues and lag in wow at this point i think a lot of people are still playing diablo.
    To be honest i played mop the first day went 86 and got bored so loged my DH and kept playing diablo
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    Well looking at server queues and lag in wow at this point i think a lot of people are still playing diablo.
    To be honest i played mop the first day went 86 and got bored so loged my DH and kept playing diablo
    Lots of lag and queues in WoW mean lots of people playing it. Not the other way around. And your personal experience is about as indicative as me saying no one is playing MoP because I didn't buy it.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    D3 hasn't come into its own yet. Sadly, it appears the game was released quickly as a money grab. Like D2, I suspect the expansion will address most of the game's problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Lots of lag and queues in WoW mean lots of people playing it. Not the other way around. And your personal experience is about as indicative as me saying no one is playing MoP because I didn't buy it.
    I am saying that lots of people are playing diablo cause hell half of my guild plays it during queue times!
    To explain it to you:
    To get on Kazzak Eu after 3pm the queue is at least 700-800 meaning 1 hour the more later u try to log the longer the queue and waiting time so if you go home after work at5-6pm you will have to wait a good 2 hours to log so every1 usually passes the time in diablo at least that's what we do anyway.

I am not saying no1 is playing MoP but with the reasons above i am saying that people are still playing diablo
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    I am saying that lots of people are playing diablo cause hell half of my guild plays it during queue times!
    To explain it to you:
    To get on Kazzak Eu after 3pm the queue is at least 700-800 meaning 1 hour the more later u try to log the longer the queue and waiting time so if you go home after work at5-6pm you will have to wait a good 2 hours to log so every1 usually passes the time in diablo at least that's what we do anyway.

I am not saying no1 is playing MoP but with the reasons above i am saying that people are still playing diablo
    And I'm saying your "reasons above" are stupid because you're using a sample size of a dozen to represent the habits of millions.

Hell, even if you and your buddies are indicative of the entire WoW population, your reasons are still stupid on their own accord. How long do you think the WoW queue times will last anyway? A couple days?

"D3 must have tons of players. I can tell due to the habits of me and my 6 friends during a unique situation with a week long duration." This is the point you're trying to make here? Seriously?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Holy crap, MoP is out?? Shows you how bored I am with WoW... and I doubt I'm alone.

I think D3 will be fine, especially as it's f2p. The AH does seem a little slow currently but that's to be expected for a week or two.
    What the world needs is Lesshammad.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    And I'm saying your "reasons above" are stupid because you're using a sample size of a dozen to represent the habits of millions.

Hell, even if you and your buddies are indicative of the entire WoW population, your reasons are still stupid on their own accord. How long do you think the WoW queue times will last anyway? A couple days?

"D3 must have tons of players. I can tell due to the habits of me and my 6 friends during a unique situation with a week long duration." This is the point you're trying to make here? Seriously?
    Chill dude. Stop being rude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of people play two different games, and remember this isn't an MMO. There is no seemingly required dedication to play a certain amount a day. You play it when you want, that's the beauty of it. however, given the year pass free Diablo 3, I'm willing to bet a lot of people already only planned to play until MoP's release. But that doesn't mean there still aren't plenty of people playing. Besides, I don't think server activity is really all that important. You can't tell me there were millions of people playing Diablo 2 in 2010 when the last major patch came out. Blizzard knows its dedicated fans, and knows it's still worth to keep the content coming, or the balance at least. Besides, we know there's going to be an expansion eventually, so they have to save some of the good stuff for then.

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    D3 hasn't come into its own yet. Sadly, it appears the game was released quickly as a money grab. Like D2, I suspect the expansion will address most of the game's problems.
    I agree. Sadly I feel that sales for the expansion will be dismal. Or at least I hope they will. If you keep giving them money for crap they never learn...