Poll: Survival

Would we survive if the Covenant was real?

A brief description for the unwary.

The Covenant is a religious, government body of various alien species, and serve as the primary antagonists of the Halo franchise. The populace of the Covenant under the deceit of the Prophets, believe humanity is desecrating their religious beliefs, and wage war on them for "heresy." Unknown to the majority of Covenant however, the Prophets falsely created this ruse against humanity to maintain political power and to keep the Covenant from dissolving.

Full details are on Halo Nation.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely because Batman, the Easter Bunny, and Stephen Hawkins would team up and save the world! I mean, we are talking make believe, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Absolutely because Batman, the Easter Bunny, and Stephen Hawkins would team up and save the world! I mean, we are talking make believe, right?
    This is what it would be like

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    If they had the same technology level as in the Halo games and were just as many, then we'd probably be wiped out in a week.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Endless horde of invincible aliens? Pfft. If I had 534 respawns I could take em out in a matter of 1 week of playing all Halo games.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the Master Chief real? If so, yes. We would.

If not, "We're boned!".
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    If we lived in Halo times with Halo tech and SPARTAN soldiers, hell yeah.

But right now? Oh, we'd get our asses kicked. Not even a second thought. We can't even leave our planet's surface, they'd just glass the whole place.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.