Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    I'm not normally one for caring who is a video host as long as they are good and easy to understand. Pico was horrid, she was ugly, awkward to watch and ginger.. I could go on but I CBA encase she reads this.

The new chick seams more professional also she is not ginger and just a joy to watch.

I hope she is the new host for good and this is not just pico on holiday temp thing.
    I always thought pico was kinda hot =p

OT priest set looks good, looking forward to working towards that on my new priest main. although i kinda thought the shadow spells should've had a shadow effect rather than holy . . .

i dont really get why paladin melee abilities have a different effect . . .

Lindsay Geektron > Pico

Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    Lindsay Geektron > Pico
    Definitely the more spankable of the two.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by atl4ntis View Post
    Lindsay Geektron > Pico
    Pico is much better in my eyes because I love redheads.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Pico is Annoying, her voice grinds at the back of my head.

Love the new girl.

Also excited about the launch events -might go to London ...but can't decide if I'd rather be at home playing Pandaria as soon as it launches lol. But then should we expect launch problems like servers melting down when Pandaria drops?

Diablo III launch I am looking at you! O.o
    Last edited by risingforce; 2012-09-20 at 10:40 AM.

paladin set looks imba ;-) ... poor hunters ...

Deleted
    what is this actually about? anyone can clarify a bit better? ---> the Worlds Inc. Lawsuit against Blizzard ( its in the title above the video )

* edited * found more info in the search function of mmo champ, search for worlds inc lawsuit

* second edit * this chick is more interesting to look at then pico xD
    Last edited by mmocd499d4daf8; 2012-09-20 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Hm i read the article and i stil dont understand what they are suing abauth. Something abauth server thingy and how many players can play together or something. Any1 got a wiki link that explains this technology (but i think it has to do something with blizzard cross realm world thingy).
    these people have tried suing every multiplayer game they can. they claim they have a patent on the idea of having an online world in any way that allows different players to come into the same world an interact online.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

You can now play as a christmas tree. Pretty cool addition though.

Priest video is mislabelled at the start btw. It announces "Paladin" in the first few seconds of the video.

Deleted
    "Patch 5.1 will release "shortly after the game is out".
    This probably means that we won't get a new raid tier in 4.1. Really would like some clarification on this one

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    I'm not normally one for caring who is a video host as long as they are good and easy to understand. Pico was horrid, she was ugly, awkward to watch and ginger.. I could go on but I CBA encase she reads this.

The new chick seams more professional also she is not ginger and just a joy to watch.

I hope she is the new host for good and this is not just pico on holiday temp thing.
    A guy who can't spell "in case" or pick the right word for "seems" shouldn't be whinging about gingers.

Poor Ji Firepaw. Lobotomized and personality removed.

Nikasaur from LoL > Any of the Curse girls

10+ Year Old Account
    i just love the aniation for that priest challenge mode omg !

Quote Originally Posted by Stormreage View Post
    That looks so cool but why did you use a tauren priest
    Easiest to see the effects on. There is a human as well. Most (or all?) of the previews have used two races.

Deleted
    After watching that vid of whats to come in Mop..... im sold by their advertising. This looks like an incredible expansion!

You would think that casting shadow spells would generate something other than Holy light.
    Oh well, still looks amazing.

If there is indeed a patent violation present from mmo games with this Worlds, Inc, shouldn't they have gone after the mmo games that have been out longer than WoW-Blizzard? I mean legally? Clearly they're going after the company that could give them the biggest payout...

Blizzard follows the player run and professional tournaments, but realizes that it is a hard to watch eSport and is hard to watch. It isn't likely that arenas will be as popular as Starcraft ever, but the goal is to make them fun for the players are are interested in playing.

Quote Originally Posted by mlodgor View Post
    "Patch 5.1 will release "shortly after the game is out".
    This probably means that we won't get a new raid tier in 4.1. Really would like some clarification on this one
    Yep we won't because 4.1 is long done, were in 5.04 now mon. Sorry couldn't resist being silly and honest! :P