Are you guys as excited as I am?

Damn, I cannot wait for MoP to come... I meaaaaaaaaaan, come on already!!!

Then finally all the burned out whiners will f*ck off from Guild Wars 2, stop complaining (and realize AN isn't Blizzard and they won't catter to their outcries on forums - "this game is too hard, fix it" or "this game is too easy, fix it" or other crap you've already seen million times before). Then, after month, they'll act exactly the same just concerning a different game.

I just don't understand one thing - you don't have to pay monthly, nobody forces you to play and if you don't like ALL the aspects of the game, why play then and complain? I wasn't really reading up on GW2 (just the major things) before it's realease and I am not surprised at all how the game turned out and I love it, so why are all these people so shocked about what was said years before it's release?

You wouldn't watch a Twilight movie, because you've heard/read a lot of crap about it, so you wouldn't buy it, right? Same goes for everything else in life. It's your choice to do what you want with your time.

Deleted
    they will come back after 2months

Deleted
    I'm going to close this, it's really not a constructive discussion. Please don't start game vs game threads or try to insult people who like a different game (or don't like the game you do as much.)