Upgrading computer case and PSU for more silent build, help needed.

Hey guys

I planning to do some upgrading for my computer to make it abit more silent. But Im not to sure what the market has to offer at the moment.

My specs:
    Intel i7 2600K oc'ed to 4,6 Ghz
    Noctua nh-d14
    8 GB RAM
    Sapphire 6870 1GB (not oc'ed)
    ASUS P8P67 DELUXE
    Corsair TX 650W PSU
    Case: Antec 902

First of all, the case. I want my new case to have dust filters, noise reduction, ability to mount radiator at the top, ability to fit larger GPU in the future.
    At the moment I got my mind on the Fractal Design Define R4. Would this be a good choice or are there better options ? (:

Second the PSU. I was thinking a fanless modular PSU (eg. Silverstone Nightjar - is this modular?) or a power supply that can make the fan stop spinning when idling. But Im not sure how big the PSU needs to be (eg. if i choose in a year or so to upgrade CPU and GPU).
    Also looked at Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 850W.

Hope you guys can help! (:

EDIT: It doesn't matter if the PSU is a bit pricy ..

Start from a new case, Fractal Design Define R4 and slightly more expensive Corsair Obsidian 550D are pretty much your options for quiet cases. Corsair's case used to cost about twice as much as the Define R3 but seems like Corsair has gotten to their senses and it's now a viable, maybe even preferable choice.

Keep your current PSU for now and see if the case swap is enough. I have Define R3, HX650 PSU, GTX560ti graphics card and Noctua's C12 cooler. The only part I can hear from the case is graphics card's fan, not the CPU cooler or the PSU.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

For the case, I'd consider SilverStone Fortress SST-FT02B v.1.4. If you set fans to 700 rpm, it's very quiet, and has rather awesome airflow inside it due to the altered mobo positioning (mobo is turned 90 degrees clockwise), although it's not exactly a 'radiator at the top'. Has dust filters just about everywhere.