Diablo 3 Starter Edition license error

has anyone else that have bought the Annual Pass for D3 ever had their D3 license changed to starter edition? because mine has and im trying to get it fixed. But if your license has been changed could you tell me what you did (other than open a ticket) to resolve it?

If you're sub is not being paid due to your commitment to that contract, It will revert to the starter edition until payment. If your still paying usually contacting there support line will fix it.

Well this is what they said in my ticket. 'Thank you for contacting us within a reasonable time frame. Your D3 license returned to Starter Edition because your payment has lapsed. In order for your account to return to D3 Standard edition please add a credit card so we can flag you as eligible and regain your full access to D3.'

Quote Originally Posted by nitewarlord View Post
    Well this is what they said in my ticket. 'Thank you for contacting us within a reasonable time frame. Your D3 license returned to Starter Edition because your payment has lapsed. In order for your account to return to D3 Standard edition please add a credit card so we can flag you as eligible and regain your full access to D3.'
    There you go, Problem solved. Pay them once more since It's a contact after all