Poll: What colour is your REAL hair?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Actually shocked we don't have as many light blond as ginger people here. I was expecting more from you light blond people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    I'm a redhead (dark not orange) and i've never colored my hair. I actually like it. It's different and unique
    Idd, there are plenty of women that spend money on hair dye to get a nice, dark red tone (myself included). Lucky you
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

You know... I don't think this is much of a question for most guys........... we generally don't dye our hair...........

Brown...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is grey, but I've thought about dyeing it brown so I actualy look my age.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Black or like really dark brown, but that's only visible in the sunlight, so I went with black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how brown is by far the most answered choice and it's probably one of the most coveted hair colors... Maybe that's just me? I've known so many people who prefer brown hair on themselves and their partners.
    I'm a ginger by birth, although I don't have the bright orange or red tones most people call ginger. I've had people describe it as a dark strawberry blonde? I think it's more ruddy with gold tones. I've always wanted to have brown hair, but I can't dye it because there aren't any dyes that are close to what my roots would eventually be.
    Last edited by rethea; 2012-09-23 at 06:58 AM.
    To quote the great sage Ook Ook, "you can take the derk out of the jib, but you shouldn't put the jib in the derk."

Deleted
    Male, about 40cm lightly curled medium blonde hair - dem headbangs and windmills.

What colour is your REAL hair.
    As opposed to the color of my fake hair (like a toupee)?

...Sorry I had to.

Dark Brown.

dark blonde/ light brunette, depends on time of year. however i had a red beard...
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was "Fair" when I was 5-7, then it slowly went to dark brown. Strange how that works.

Deleted
    I think my hair is orange, or very light red, can't tell which one

Deleted
    Seems up light blonde/white blonde people are few and far between, only 11 and Im one of them

Tho im as blonde as you can go without becoming Albino, thank god Ive got blue eyes.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 08:34 AM ----------

We`re super rare. Ive literally only met one other guy and 2-3girls that were REAL light/white blonde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark brown in the sun, otherwise it appears black.

Appears to be sort of medium brown with a very slight blond and reddish undertone to it. Used to have the lightest shade of blond when I was younger though, platinum blond. I do miss that hair color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper View Post
    It's not right, but it's not really frowned upon so much either. A man hits a woman and he's a terrible excuse for a human being and should be put in jail. A woman hits a man and the man is a wimp for feeling pain.

Either way, if you have a penis, you lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medium -> dark brown.

Deleted
    Darker or reddish blonde. I hated that color and started dying it blonde or platinum blonde when I was 13.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Brown

10+ Year Old Account
    Um, my hair color matches my eye color in both color and behavior under different lights. In natural daylight in the yellow~ish spectrum both are brown, but add some CFL-light or blue~ish light outside and both my hair & my eyes take on a green color (although my hair only gets a hint of green, my eyes get pretty solid dark-green).
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark brown, almost black, some people can't really tell the difference...