Deleted

World pvp on Blackout

Random world pvp spawned at the portal destiation for The Dark Portal. Cross realm zones look pretty good so far hehe.

Deleted
    Annoying for low levels, great for high levels (low levels being anything under lvl 85.)

You mean getting ganked while still on the loading screen after porting is called world pvp?! Sorry man, cross realms suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    You mean getting ganked while still on the loading screen after porting is called world pvp?! Sorry man, cross realms suck.
    learn2SSD :P

seriously though, I've not seen any pvp at dark portal today, it's all been about molten front today on my server.

Deleted
    you could make a group and fly there no need for teleport there straight away man

Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    Porting = Risk, taking a risk = May get ganked. Welcome to World of Warcraft PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Porting = Risk, taking a risk = May get ganked. Welcome to World of Warcraft PvP.
    Im aware of the risks, but its no fun that way. Getting ambushed by a group of people that camp a portal spawn point is not world pvp...its lame and boooring.

---------- Post added 2012-09-21 at 01:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    learn2SSD :P
    No use if you are alone vs a group of around 10.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    World PvP is not ganking. Those are two different things. World PvP is 85s vs 85s around the world. It wasn't about ganking in vanilla that made World PVP so good, it was the feeling fighting players around the world, farming. Of course sometimes killing lowbies was fine, but sitting there 24/7 ganking him just because he can't face to fight 85s. Either way, haven't seen it atm, when I get home I will check it out. Sounds cool though, as long as people at almost same range fight eachother.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    World PvP is not ganking. Those are two different things. World PvP is 85s vs 85s around the world. It wasn't about ganking in vanilla that made World PVP so good, it was the feeling fighting players around the world, farming. Of course sometimes killing lowbies was fine, but sitting there 24/7 ganking him just because he can't face to fight 85s. Either way, haven't seen it atm, when I get home I will check it out. Sounds cool though, as long as people at almost same range fight eachother.
    Ain't talking about killing lobies man. There are lvl 85's mostly porting in. It appears they're trying to form their own group as well atm haha

Deleted
    Any chance anyone could refer me to the video that was made for it? said it was to be up for today, just incase anyone knows :/

Deleted
    I take it you mean this guy that kept spamming links to his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SartanMW2wow

I bookmarked it for some reason. And yeah there's a vid. Tbh i think it was dying down by the time he took it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiki View Post
    I take it you mean this guy that kept spamming links to his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SartanMW2wow

I bookmarked it for some reason. And yeah there's a vid. Tbh i think it was dying down by the time he took it.
    Nah dont think it was that, there was an alli that got most of the footage containing us taking over DP and us taking outside org but just cant find it/know where its at (bearing in mind this was yesterday so i probs missed lots)
    Last edited by mmoca75e6d026c; 2012-09-21 at 04:37 PM.