Warlock DoT tracker (AddOn)

What is the best AddOn to use for tracking warlock DoTs?

I love Power auras, I use it for everything not sure if this is the right place to post regarding UI's and Addons but if you are interested PM me and i'll respond with 2 pages worth of auras for afflic, destro and demo lol

i just use a custom UI (xperl), remove all the other debuffs players can add to the target and make my buffs bigger... so they stand out well and I can track them easily

Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    I love Power auras, I use it for everything not sure if this is the right place to post regarding UI's and Addons but if you are interested PM me and i'll respond with 2 pages worth of auras for afflic, destro and demo lol
    Sorry since it was the warlock forum I thought it would be alright and thanks
    Last edited by Jawnd; 2012-09-20 at 08:33 PM.

I use needtoknow because it's so customizable. I also use Galvin's UnitBars to track my resources

Quote Originally Posted by Jawnd View Post
    Sorry since it was the warlock forum I thought it would be alright and thanks
    I just PM'd you all of my auras, the only thing is that you will have to change Bane of Agony to Agony and Bane of Doom to Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    I just PM'd you all of my auras, the only thing is that you will have to change Bane of Agony to Agony and Bane of Doom to Doom.
    Alright thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Qartz, Power Auras is the best overall addon but pretty dumb for using dots.
    Dots should always be bars, looking at an icon demand more that you look directly at since it visually give no hint of the duration left unless you see the number inside the icon, it is simply not effective. Bars can be easily seen from the corner of the eye to get a hint if one bar is short ie. time to refresh a dot.
    Also Quartz handle channel ticks, latency and more than one target.
    Easy access to all sorts of things like buffs, debuffs, castbar for you, your target, pet, focus target.
    Obviously you can put the bars wherever you want, whatever color and pick which bars you want to show and hide.

Founds some pics online.

Last edited by Bakis; 2012-09-20 at 11:21 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Master of puppets I'm pullin' your strings!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dottimer + Tidy Plates

best i've used so far.

Lightweight, simple to setup

i use raven for it gave up on power auras after latest update and raven does everything i need + more
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Qartz, Power Auras is the best overall addon but pretty dumb for using dots.
    Dots should always be bars, looking at an icon demand more that you look directly at since it visually give no hint of the duration left unless you see the number inside the icon, it is simply not effective. Bars can be easily seen from the corner of the eye to get a hint if one bar is short ie. time to refresh a dot.
    Also Quartz handle channel ticks, latency and more than one target.
    Easy access to all sorts of things like buffs, debuffs, castbar for you, your target, pet, focus target.
    Obviously you can put the bars wherever you want, whatever color and pick which bars you want to show and hide.

Founds some pics online.

Well you know that you can move the timers around in power auras right? You don't have to have the timer inside of the dot's icon (not sure who really even does that) I tend to make the timers appear below the dot's icon. In this case you can actually make power auras timers appear on the right of the icon and it can for the most part look just like your dot timers except there would be no bar. In my personal opinion the bars are useless unless they show where each tick happens so that you can recast a dot accordingly (especially since your haste levels are going to be changing so much during the beginning of a new expansion). To each his own I guess but I would personally like to look at a number below an icon as opposed to bar that has a number on it, but again that's just me. Also forgot to mention that Threat plates/tidy plates are epic for multidotting.

Gnosis for channel/castbar, DotTimer for multi-target, WeakAuras for current target, TidyPlates for nameplates.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use Weakaura's you can make bars or icons whatever you please. I found it the best all around tool. Only thing you lack for is multi dotting oversight, but ElvUI does the same thing Tidyplates does these days with nameplates, so I got that covered automatically.

I use Button Timers, great addon to track you dots, easy to set up and up to date

Deleted
    I used to use Dottimer and quite liked it, but it stopped being updated.

Swapped to needtoknow and love how customisable it is, only thing I miss is dottimer's ability to mouse-over targets and have the dot bars show up, tidyplates compensates to an extent.