Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Someone just recently posted a UI that had two scrolls with (what appeared to be) Chinese on them dropping vertically. They were used for timing tiger brew and such. For some reason I can't find that UI any more. Can someone help a blind old man and point me in the right direction, please?

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Really nice. What have you used to make it? Download anywhere?
    It's a TukUI edit. Not releasing it because I find UI releases a real headache to prepare and I don't like dealing with people's "suggestions."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thought this thread could use some love.

http://i.imgur.com/QvmrRhE.jpg

This is BEFORE I started messing with it. Lots to fix, lots to clean up, and make it a lot more friendly. Love what some of you have done and definitely using it for inspiration!
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

http://imgur.com/aRYYC9Y

Not sure if this works or not. Trying it for the first time.

Deleted
    My UI as BrM in action on Horridon. Nothing too fancy imo, using Shadowed unit frames and a few TMW to track buffs etc.

- Elvui
    - Shadow & light
    - Weak Auras
    - Skada

imageshack.com/scaled/large/19/efei.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmaster just remade it so probably a few changes to happen here and there in the next few days

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28mlkid&s=5

It's so boring going through UI posts lately. Everything seems to be either using ElvUI or the TukUI it's based on.
    People just move a few frames around, hide one or two things and call it a new UI.

So very few original UI's anymore, shame.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan View Post
    It's so boring going through UI posts lately. Everything seems to be either using ElvUI or the TukUI it's based on.
    People just move a few frames around, hide one or two things and call it a new UI.

So very few original UI's anymore, shame.
    The reason for that is custom UI's are a lot of work that "you" have to do and fix when patches come out. The others have other peple do it for you, so its a simple matter of positioning where you want it. Plus every time there are updates to particular addons, you will need to re-add code, graphics etc to keep the same custom looks you created. More pain than it is worth nowadays since addon devs constantly update.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    The reason for that is custom UI's are a lot of work that "you" have to do and fix when patches come out. The others have other peple do it for you, so its a simple matter of positioning where you want it. Plus every time there are updates to particular addons, you will need to re-add code, graphics etc to keep the same custom looks you created. More pain than it is worth nowadays since addon devs constantly update.
    Oh I know, but back in the day when I still played I found that alot of fun to do.
    Finding the right addons with the right skins and fonts. Back then at least my UI would only break with the bigger patches, not sure how it is nowadays.

But take Elloria's UI from page 9 (http://i.imgur.com/tb6ny.jpg) for example. You don't see alot of people putting that much effort into their UI's anymore.
    Great day for convenience, sad day for creativity.
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

I like alvians alot, its very informative

This is my ui. I use 3 action bars

bar 1: Nomod
    bar 2: Shift mod
    bar 3: ctrl mod

ps: i dont usually take screenshots for UI - but my character pane, target, and targets target and at the bottom of the battleground synapse. You can see it at the bottom of the frame.

Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-07-25 at 05:37 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted

Kinda frankensteined together from Blizzard assets, and have been adding on to it since MoP came out.

Deleted

my ww monk ui, couple of months old but nothing much changed.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...213172707.jpg/

Posted this on the healer UI thread a week or so back, It's somewhere between Affiniti's UI and that of kaytemoss

Feral Meme machine

It got a few changes since then but mainly looks the same.
    It's a modified Altz UI.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanzha View Post
    Posted this on the healer UI thread a week or so back, It's somewhere between Affiniti's UI and that of kaytemoss
    Very very nice UI , what addons are you using besides TUK-UI and Weak Auras for those Mana/health/target frames ? (any chance of a WA string import ? :-) )

Deleted
    http://i42.tinypic.com/10h22ap.jpg

Target's target frame is a little off cause I'm on a different resolution pc then what I normally play at, should be on the right top side of my normal target

Considering rebuilding it a little to look like TUKUI / ELVUI cause I think they look sleek but I can never get used to them, I need green hp bars but have no idea how to change the color to always be that type of green in those UI packs

Deleted

My current UI, trying to keep it as clean as i can, whilst still having all the important information in the middle of my screen, so i can see it easily.

I am extremely proud of mine. I don't know how to make the pic small(er). It's it's too big, please get it shorten

What I want is someone to show me how to add a frame behind my raid bars, in order for them to not look like they are floating.
    Last edited by Well; 2013-07-26 at 01:13 PM.