Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doonga View Post
    Kait's mage UI + Sunnier's Auras + 30ish hours of tweaking gave me this for my brewmaster.

Just our weekend flex fun run, don't mind the numerous mistakes.
    This is amazing! - Mind uploading? at least the Auras if not wanting to upload the whole UI?

Just RealUI. No alterations at all, I enjoy his profile layouts, minimalist yet shows all the information you need to know.

I'll edit as soon as I find out how to make the pictures smaller. c: (took longer than it should have)

Also sorry for how bad the screenshots came out. For some reason all my screenshots look extremely poor quality.
    Last edited by lMishka; 2014-02-16 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Thumbnail

Out of combat:

imgur.com/TwcDNQq

In combat:

imgur.com/ZtCrzYL

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    This is amazing! - Mind uploading? at least the Auras if not wanting to upload the whole UI?
    Thanks for the kind words. So much of it isn't mine I really can't share it without getting permission from a bunch of people.

imgur.com/a/LBr9Y

MW, but I use a UI similar to this for all specs and classes. I try to keep mine clean.

Been rolling with this for quite a while now but been WiP for a long time so didnt want to share just yet

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-02-17 at 02:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

This is mine, it's always a WIP.

Bars are:

Horizontal:
    A few colored bars under Energy like the one above for trinkets/Engi gloves. - Looking to make one for Xuen instead of the Icon on the left, and perhaps one for Chi Brew.
    White: Meta Gem.

Vertical:
    White: Guard CD/Duration.
    Yellow: Guard Absorb (When Guard is up), Amount will be on top for spacing with EB issue.
    Right Orange: Elusive Brew Stacks Duration and Stacks. A small Yellow Square above it for Healing Elixirs buff.
    Left Orange: Elusive Brew's actual buff.
    Purple: Shuffle.
    Pale Green: Tiger Palm's buff.
    Green: Stagger, Turns to Yellow and Red accordingly. - To Do: Put amount like Elusive Brew and Guard and get rid of the one above the Action Bars.
    --
    Red: Not a part of the group, but a bigger red one for HeroLustWrap. Next to the Character, Right of Elusive Brew.
    Squares on Top for Crit Banner, Pot. To Do: Add the Shammy totem, maybe something else.

Edit:
    Made the Xuen one! Duration/CD.

Disclaimer: I always get ideas from UIs around here, and Weakauras, e.g. the Shuffle, Tiger, and Guard specifically are from around here a few months ago.
    Last edited by Manu9; 2014-02-17 at 09:12 PM.

So decided to scrap my latest due to it's just to much on the screen. i've noticed this with many Brewmasters that we are using up way to much screen area to track shit. so gonna start myself a project on making tracking stuff as simple as possible.

So im Curious what you guys feel should be mandatory and whatnot and tips/ideas on what i can merge, This will most likely be a heavy Weakaura modified UI so toss some help here brothas!

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    So decided to scrap my latest due to it's just to much on the screen. i've noticed this with many Brewmasters that we are using up way to much screen area to track shit. so gonna start myself a project on making tracking stuff as simple as possible.

So im Curious what you guys feel should be mandatory and whatnot and tips/ideas on what i can merge, This will most likely be a heavy Weakaura modified UI so toss some help here brothas!
    I'd be into that, will surely keep it in mind, but if you see mine, the basic stuff is there, I think that'd be a good point to start with, and perhaps add the CDs in a way better than mine (Still not done with Weakauras). I still feel there's too much stuff on mine, and I want to clear it up even more, so if you need help, I'm sure lots of us will be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    I'd be into that, will surely keep it in mind, but if you see mine, the basic stuff is there, I think that'd be a good point to start with, and perhaps add the CDs in a way better than mine (Still not done with Weakauras). I still feel there's too much stuff on mine, and I want to clear it up even more, so if you need help, I'm sure lots of us will be happy to help.
    Well. i feel after 1+ year now of playing brewmaster that some things are a bit "waste of space" to track..

Tiger power: should be up 100% eitherway if you play proper

Shuffle; track with high frame strata when going below 5ish seconds, fade out to make less visible after reapplyed to 5+

Chi: obviously must see

Eneergy: same as chi

Uptime during cooldowns. low when on cooldown, display highly when cooldown wears out

Chi wave: same as cooldowns,

Keg smash: could be useful to track in center of screen for a fairly new monk, myself got it automated in my head by now, worst case scenario have a glance and actionbar.

Ox statue: should be down all the time eitherway so no reason to track.

stagger: obviously

EB stacks. small number somewhere. allthough i play with it macro'd to chiwave so i dont feel the need to see them. usually hits back to back eitherway.

So there is alot to slim down. will update with some SS etc when coming along a bit further

Deleted
    Keg smash: could be useful to track in center of screen for a fairly new monk, myself got it automated in my head by now, worst case scenario have a glance and actionbar.
    If you are trying to make a minimalistic UI where you want to show as little as possible, you might as well just hide all actionbars since you can either track CDs through WA or it is something that you say yourself that you got almost down to automatized useage.

Just my 2c

Well this is what i have so far.

http://i.imgur.com/yWwRf32.jpg

some fights etc actually require a actionbar and sometimes if you get dc or whatever some things doesnt always load so id rather be on the safe side.

its not about Minimalistic, its more about having the information you need without getting some damn clusterfck on ya screen

Weakauras is coming along atm (at work so got nothing to do), but still quite alot to do on that part

Deleted
    some fights etc actually require a actionbar and sometimes if you get dc or whatever some things doesnt always load so id rather be on the safe side.
    Which fights would that be? And what happens after a DC?
    its not about Minimalistic, its more about having the information you need without getting some damn clusterfck on ya screen
    That's exactly what minimalistic means

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Which fights would that be? And what happens after a DC?
    Not one that i can think of in the top of my head in SOO but when its veichels involved etc(yes i know i can set BT so it appears then but rather have that small bar down there).

Has happened sometimes in the few Dc's ive had that i relogg back in and WA /BW doesnt update to whats going on in the encounter/ cooldowns etc. doesnt happen often but has occured

Quote Originally Posted by Doonga View Post
    Kait's mage UI + Sunnier's Auras + 30ish hours of tweaking gave me this for my brewmaster.

Just our weekend flex fun run, don't mind the numerous mistakes.
    This is stunning. I love the Zen look of it and the hp bars with the tab are brilliant.

There is mine mid arena...

Deleted
    Elvui <3
    OOC

IC
    Last edited by mmoc1f982b8326; 2014-07-05 at 11:47 PM.

-ElvUI
    -BigWigs
    -MSBT
    -Skada
    -WeakAuras
    Last edited by pkusa; 2014-07-06 at 12:56 AM.

Just the usual addons: Skada, Weak Auras, Bartender
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch