Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Manatrixx can you upload your UI ? plspls

I used to use so many mods, I decided to just deactivate them all a couple months ago. I'm actually really fond of just the stock UI now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teas View Post
    Manatrixx can you upload your UI ? plspls

Used it on Beta, and at the moment i'm farming hcs like a s*** , so didn't find 1 free minute...

It'll be uploaded within next week for sure

(btw it's edited Elvui + Affinity's Weak Auras setups ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Eh, posted this on another thread already but might as well post it here!

It doesnt show some of the UI (I use ShadowedUnitframes for those parts). Just a simple set-up with WeakAuras, Bartender and RoguePowerBars.
    Whats that energy/chi bar?

Mine currently... I'm using LUI, with a few extra addons, such as Chi Bar, and MSBT.

Deleted

It doesnt show some of the UI (I use ShadowedUnitframes for those parts). Just a simple set-up with WeakAuras, Bartender and RoguePowerBars.
    It looks good!

Can you please share your WeakAura Settings and whats your energy/combo bar?

This would be mine still working on it but this is it so far

After years of playing with super customized UIs that I've setup and put together myself, I'm now just mainly using the default UI along with a minimal amount of addons that are essentially required such as recount, dmb, threatplates, etc. Once you get to a certain skill level, you really don't need a bunch of addons cluttering your screen and acting as a crutch anymore /shrug.

Not using a whole bunch of addons, fortexorcist to see timers, tellmewhen to watch TP, SUF for unit frames and dominoes for bars....then skada and unnecessary utility addons.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    I don't get why pve'ers always make those big flashy ui's that makes you unable to see what's going on...

ERMAGAHD!! Treeston is gonna have a fit if he stumbles into this thread... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is not really impressive or anything :P

Idling around http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...912_041517.jpg

In combat http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/...912_153844.jpg
    I know the 3 small bars are a little off center, but that's fixed now. Still the same looking UI, just a little more symmetric ;P

That's why I like to keep mine simple. I might drop forte soon. I like its cool down tracking though.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by mtdewisgood View Post
    I did a quick search for Monk UI and didn't notice a thread for this. If it needs to be moved / deleted that is fine.

Anyways, with MoP coming in 5 days, I am busy making my monk UI the best it can be for me. So I thought i'd share it and maybe if anyone else has a cool monk UI they have been working on they can share it too.

This is mine: http://i.imgur.com/Vhnpc.jpg (still a work in progress)

(Yes i have weird keybindings. lol)

Anyways, Post away!
    Could you upload your UI? Im kind of in love with it...

Deleted
    easybro ui made in 2 minutes ! ˇˇ

I think I just love all of the monk coloring on some of these UI's, it's very aesthetically pleasing. I'll upload a picture of my UI after classes today. Need to clean up a few parts that just look sloppy but I tried to keep things relatively simple.

Whats that energy bar?