Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re-posted in image tag meow.

[QUOTE=freform;18605162]This would be mine still working on it but this is it so far

i really like this is there anyway you could upload this?

Deleted

Here is mine for BM and WW, a few images to make stuff clear.

I use Pitbull for unit frames, Bartender (razernaga setup, left bar -> shift modifier, right bar -> ctrl modifier) for the bars and Tellmewhen for the auras (<3 it, and the author who is very helpful, the conditions options make it a very powerful and practical addon). The 2 chatboxes, left = general, party, raid, dbm, boss emote - right = guild, trade, pet battles, non-boss npc emote, loot etc. Helps to not miss anything important.

here is the setup icon screen: The 3 on the left and right are for pvp, only the ones closest to the action bars are visible, the other ones above are the setup for the meta icons (the eye-icons) and are linked therein.

Here it is in action, I use a 3 icon setup for all my chars, one on the left, the right and the hard hitters in the center - for monk this is the chi building abilities and fists of fury (unhighlighted when off cd, highlighted when 3 chi are available). Left of the Center icon is a cooldown button, it's the most ridiculous on BM tank and has about 9 icons used there.
    Near the action bars are 4 icons, 2 on each sides, used for buffs and debuffs (the monk tank is the only one that needs a 2nd set of 4 above those), and this setup is used similarly for all my toons (monk, druid, dk, shammy, pally, warrior, rogue, mage, etc )

and another shot, I like how the tiger palm and blackout kick/rising sun kick icons are in the same area as blizzard's mastery auras.
    http://s1020.beta.photobucket.com/us...44401.jpg.html

Here is the BM tank setup,

Here it is in action, the only icon not showing below is the stagger icon (above Weakened Blows), I use the polearm Jab icon as I find the default punch one makes it hard to distinguish from keg smash & expel harm.

and another
    Last edited by Elrandir; 2012-11-13 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post

Switched mine up to be more minimal/basic. I deleted everything, then just downloaded NCB, NugEnergy, TellMeWhen, Quartz, and OmniCC. Set it up in a clean manner. I don't feel like a lot of addons are needed to display the information you need (despite previously believing so). I'm really liking the simple and basic feel of this, a lot. What do you think?

Hi,
    I quite like it, could you please tell me out of your addons which are the ones for the energy meter and chi points as well as the big buffs icons?
    thanks in advance!

edit: found them
    Last edited by Gnu; 2012-11-13 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/aCgzk.jpg

I use the same UI on all of my characters. What you cannot see is my WeakAuras for Renewing Mist tracking.

I was all excited to post mine when I found out I couldn't until I posted a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    UI screeny from raid view.

Now that's just awesome! Mind telling me which UI that is?

My Monk UI

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Deathspank View Post
    Now that's just awesome! Mind telling me which UI that is? (post #128)
    Seconded! Love it, especially the chat up there, which font is that or does it come with the UI? Please share XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    Seconded! Love it, especially the chat up there, which font is that or does it come with the UI? Please share XD.
    I believe I found it here : http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/mayronui-gen2-164

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Raid frames show cd of ReM on each target. Keep it simple.

Deleted
    Mine:
    Last edited by mmoc182bc215f9; 2012-11-16 at 05:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im 2300 without addons :O

Been addon free for awhile, I found they caused to many problems and eventually learned to customize the blizz ui to my complete likings.

Been messing with it a lot lately.
    I think I'll tune some boss specific scripts in as well as unit frame attached auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Shui View Post
    ElvUI ftw <3
    I'd actually use something else like OuF or SUF, but I can't figure out how to make the chat less ugly

90% of the reason I use a non-default UI is for aesthetics, I can live without their functionality.

Don't think I can post real links yet, but this is what I'm usin': i971 . photobucket . com /albums/ae198/blahblah42/MonkUI1.jpg

Just remove the spaces.

It's Tukui, with Debuff Filter, and grid in the bottom right. I use a razer mamba, and the two buttons next to the left click are bound to F11 and F12, hence the weird keybinds for my defensive abilities.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    im 2300 without addons :O

Been addon free for awhile, I found they caused to many problems and eventually learned to customize the blizz ui to my complete likings.
    I've found that a lot of people just run too many addons when they start to have issues with them. Plus they run a lot of addons that do complicated things, like auctioneer and tomtom. I don't like those either, I stick to fairly simple addons, though dbm and recount/skada aren't particularly simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post

Been messing with it a lot lately.
    I think I'll tune some boss specific scripts in as well as unit frame attached auras.
    I love ElvUI myself. I will get a screen shot up there since I moved some things around but I don't think I can do without it
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..