Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Perhaps you guys can help. Looking for info on these unitframes:

Deleted
    Part of a compilation known as TukUI.

Deleted
    Its ElvUi.

More or less standard Elvui with weakauras (energybar/cp buffs) imgur.com/a/60SdJ
    Here's a link with pics since i can't post links ;( pastebin.com/EQ9bhVfA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Been rolling with this for quite a while now but been WiP for a long time so didnt want to share just yet

what party frames are those?
    they look like the standard blizzard ones, but..prettier

Looks like Shadowed Unitframes. Just with different font.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermoon View Post
    what party frames are those?
    they look like the standard blizzard ones, but..prettier
    Those Party frames can be done with pretty much any Unitframe addon lik Pitbull, ShadowedUF, even xPerl (heck, even writing that down hurts) should be capable of it. STUF Unitframes have an optional raid-frame too.

Could as well be a heavily modified GRID

P.sure they are just standard but with some extension to make them a bit smaller. You can remove borders in Raid Frame settings in standard UI to make them look a bit.. Nicer.

Mine -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Mine -

[snip]
    Uhm... why did you bulk up averything right in the center? there is so much space around it, while a lot uf stuff even overlaps with this 50% opacity... can't even destinguish one frame frpom another. Also... Text size, position and even fon't, as well as textures for bars don't seem to match quite well

Sorry, no intention to sound harsh, but I don't like it at all.

Nothing overlaps, the NTK that's at 50% opacity is all disabled. Most of what's in the "center" are just temporary auras like the Touch of Karma etc. I don't need fancy fonts and textures and shit, I just need the information. And in that regard it works perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    This is what I'm currently using on my Brewmaster Monk, never had any issues with it and it does all I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Doonga View Post
    Kait's mage UI + Sunnier's Auras + 30ish hours of tweaking gave me this for my brewmaster.

Just our weekend flex fun run, don't mind the numerous mistakes.
    This is gorgeous - one of the best UI's I've seen period.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Nothing overlaps, the NTK that's at 50% opacity is all disabled. Most of what's in the "center" are just temporary auras like the Touch of Karma etc. I don't need fancy fonts and textures and shit, I just need the information. And in that regard it works perfectly.
    Again, I had no intention to insult you or sound offensive, sorry if I did. Just wnted to say my opinion, since this is the main point of this thread
    -------------------------
    So finally my Interface reached a state where I can safely post it without embarassing myself xD
    I started to revamp my old one, so there are some remainings I have to change... fonts, font sizes and bar styles don't perfectly match yet. This is a heavily WiP. Please feel free to propose improvements

About the buff seperation: I pushed al the not-so-important buffs to the top-right corner. Above the player frame are the short-term buffs and cooldowns, above the tarrget-frame are the important buffs of the target. Important debuffs on the enemy (those i inflicted myself) are in the bottom center above the thread meter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doonga View Post
    Kait's mage UI + Sunnier's Auras + 30ish hours of tweaking gave me this for my brewmaster.

Just our weekend flex fun run, don't mind the numerous mistakes.
    This UI is so clean and tidy. going to try emulate it!

Am I the only one who doesn't need irrelevant information beamed into my face? I used a very minimalist ElvUI config and TMW to easily track a few abilities/procs. Some of these UI's make me cringe. Why u no want to c ur karakter?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't need irrelevant information beamed into my face? I used a very minimalist ElvUI config and TMW to easily track a few abilities/procs. Some of these UI's make me cringe. Why u no want to c ur karakter?
    Most of these UI's don't seem like there's a bunch of irrelevant information in the middle. If it's their preference to have their information centralized so they aren't looking all over their screen than that's their preference. And as a melee you probably wont see your char much anyway. And most of their chars aren't even covered. So I'm not really sure what you're on about.
    Last edited by Vishiz; 2014-09-03 at 12:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Thats awesome! Its the best looking UI ever, so zen and that music! I think some animations are not needed much so I give you 9/10 for usefulness and 12/10 for the design

Deleted

The big buff icon above my stagger is the tank debuffs I have on me currently, and the one on the other side displays the same for my focus/the other tank in my guild.
    Last edited by mmoc0a0b9bf333; 2014-09-04 at 11:51 PM.