Some ideas for shammy.

Earth magnet totem - summon a totem with 5 hp. Enemies affected by the totem can't go further than 8 yards of totem.

Hurricane totem - pulse every 1 sec, each pulse increase movement speed for 14% stack up to 5 times.

Also totems must be differ gcd from other abilities.

I love totem mechanic, it's a main part of shamanism. Think totems can have 50% chance to avoid melee attack and abilities.

Enchanted ligthning shield (enchancement) - enemies in 6 yd of the shaman takes lightning shield damage. (coz we lose static shock and active damage mechanic of LS)

Stormstrike - Increase multistrike chance of nature damaging spells by 10%. (I like ms mechanic it's look amazing. avalance of ligthning bolts!!!!)

Lvl 100 talent tier should make shaman a part of legendary shamans legacy.
    For example: Follower of Drek'Thar - Increases duration of Feral Spirit by 10% and your spirit wolves attack bypassing armor.
    Path of Go'El - Each your spell increase effectivness of next spell by 20% of it value (seems good burst cd)

Or Primal Elementals
    Al'akir fury - Your windfury now deals pure nature damage
    Ragnaros might - Your lava lash has a 20% chance to deal damage with both hands.

Excuse me for my awful english....

Quote Originally Posted by Mold View Post
    Earth magnet totem - summon a totem with 5 hp. Enemies affected by the totem can't go further than 8 yards of totem.

Hurricane totem - pulse every 1 sec, each pulse increase movement speed for 14% stack up to 5 times.

Also totems must be differ gcd from other abilities.

I love totem mechanic, it's a main part of shamanism. Think totems can have 50% chance to avoid melee attack and abilities.

Enchanted ligthning shield (enchancement) - enemies in 6 yd of the shaman takes lightning shield damage. (coz we lose static shock and active damage mechanic of LS)

Stormstrike - Increase multistrike chance of nature damaging spells by 10%. (I like ms mechanic it's look amazing. avalance of ligthning bolts!!!!)

Lvl 100 talent tier should make shaman a part of legendary shamans legacy.
    For example: Follower of Drek'Thar - Increases duration of Feral Spirit by 10% and your spirit wolves attack bypassing armor.
    Path of Go'El - Each your spell increase effectivness of next spell by 20% of it value (seems good burst cd)

Or Primal Elementals
    Al'akir fury - Your windfury now deals pure nature damage
    Ragnaros might - Your lava lash has a 20% chance to deal damage with both hands.

Excuse me for my awful english....
    I like the idea behind Ragnaros' Might ... I wouldn't mind having that as a talent.