Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello,

I just got Helm tier token from LFR. If I equip it, I gain 4 set bonus. The downside is that the helm I had is 496 from Galleon. Is the 4 set worth the loss of stats from the higher Ilvl helm?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlin View Post
    It's been fixed. Noticed this tonight as well, sigh!
    Yep, and it isn't the start of combat affecting SWG. It seems to only happen after swapping gear.

Oh well, guess I can save some bag space.

with the new rep trinket out where does it go on the list of trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Hangnail View Post
    with the new rep trinket out where does it go on the list of trinkets?
    ya Im wondering about the blue trinket and epic trinket from the new faction, and where they rank with the other trinkets.

Anyone have any info yet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Hello,

I just got Helm tier token from LFR. If I equip it, I gain 4 set bonus. The downside is that the helm I had is 496 from Galleon. Is the 4 set worth the loss of stats from the higher Ilvl helm?

Thank you!
    Similar Q here.

This is my Shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rbury/advanced

I have T14 LFR Helm and Shoulders. I assume the 2 piece bonus (which seems like a 1-2% DPS increase) is hardly worth dropping my 489 items for?

Deleted
    What are the haste breakpoints for flame shock? I'm asking for my 80 twink which easily can gain 5-15% haste without changing much at all. If i'm close already it might be worth it so i wanna know if i'm close or not.

If I have Flashfrozen Resin Globule and Zen Alchemist Stone, with one should I use assuming both are item upgraded?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    Hello,

Thank you!
    I had a similar problem, I had HC Stone Dogs helm and normal tier helm for 4p. But after I simmed it, it turned out to be a 2k dps gain. I would assume it's similar for you as well at least until you get the other tier piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    What are the haste breakpoints for flame shock? I'm asking for my 80 twink which easily can gain 5-15% haste without changing much at all. If i'm close already it might be worth it so i wanna know if i'm close or not.
    Elemental Shaman don't use DoT breakpoints because the DoT is such a small portion of our damage. Normally as you approach breakpoints in haste the value of haste goes up and then drops when you reach it (hence you try to get to the breakpoint then stop). The reverse is true for Elemental Shaman. When you hit a breakpoint the value in haste INCREASES because when you hit a breakpoint the duration of your Flame Shock increases meaning you get more casts of stuff that benefits from Haste more before you have to cast Flame Shock again.

Due to this stacking haste to reach the break point is actually bad because the value of haste leading up to the break point is actually reduced, meaning that extra 200 or whatever haste you reforged/regemmed too to get the cap actually had a deminished value. If your Haste went just over a breakpoint by itself then yeah reforge into more but don't reforge just to reach one.

Hello!
    Have 1 question! Im stacking full mastery atm! Just wonder what oder ppl think about that! Heere is my armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Shammayy/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Elemental Shaman don't use DoT breakpoints because the DoT is such a small portion of our damage. Normally as you approach breakpoints in haste the value of haste goes up and then drops when you reach it (hence you try to get to the breakpoint then stop). The reverse is true for Elemental Shaman. When you hit a breakpoint the value in haste INCREASES because when you hit a breakpoint the duration of your Flame Shock increases meaning you get more casts of stuff that benefits from Haste more before you have to cast Flame Shock again.

Due to this stacking haste to reach the break point is actually bad because the value of haste leading up to the break point is actually reduced, meaning that extra 200 or whatever haste you reforged/regemmed too to get the cap actually had a deminished value. If your Haste went just over a breakpoint by itself then yeah reforge into more but don't reforge just to reach one.
    Haste breakpoints are generally mis-understood anyway.

Deleted
    my own elemental shaman is closing in on 90. after finishing Dread Wastes, which trinkets should I be using? because i'm still using darkmoon card: volcano and the normal int/haste proc trinket from DS.

Quote Originally Posted by shammayy View Post
    Hello!
    Have 1 question! Im stacking full mastery atm! Just wonder what oder ppl think about that! Heere is my armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Shammayy/advanced
    Well how is your DPSing comparing to when you weren't reforging to Haste -> Mastery?

I've actually just reforged Haste -> Mastery last night, will see how it fairs tonight, but would like to know how you're doing with it. So far I don't feel too bad about doing this because I've taken Elemental Mastery so my haste won't be affected to the same degree without EM and without the haste from reforges.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    my own elemental shaman is closing in on 90. after finishing Dread Wastes, which trinkets should I be using? because i'm still using darkmoon card: volcano and the normal int/haste proc trinket from DS.
    The trinkets from heroic dungeons that you should be aiming for are

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81192

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81263

If you can afford a Relic of Yu'lon, get it. It's currently BiS and will stay BiS until we go into T15.

Deleted
    I currently have Light of Cosmos + Essence of Terror (LFR) + Relic of Yu'lon. Should I go with Essence of Terror (LFR) + Relic of Yu'lon?

Got a question for Endus regarding the BiS list, how was it determined that http://www.wowhead.com/item=86990 is better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=90513 even though the dagger is overall better stat wise ?

I did a comparison between the two weapons on wowhead, pure int gem in Regail's and reforging crit to haste, used the 550 int gem for Kri'tak and reforging crit to Mastery, both weapons upgraded 2/2 and this is what I got:

Regail's

64 Stam
    293 Mastery
    131 Haste
    575 spell power

Kri'tak

433 Int
    437 Spi
    30 Crit
    Last edited by Devious009; 2012-12-05 at 07:38 AM.

So i won the head piece token from LFR and im now faced with replacing my VP helm with the lfr head piece. Given that i already have the 2 piece set bouns, should i go ahead and purchase it anyway and replace the VP helm, or should i consider buying the Resto LFR helm given that its better itemized.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

I just got Helm tier token from LFR. If I equip it, I gain 4 set bonus. The downside is that the helm I had is 502 from stone guard hc. Is the 4 set worth the loss of stats from the higher Ilvl helm?

Thank you!

How good is Ele 4set, simcraft isn't working for me right now. I just feel like it can't be THAT good because we gain rolling thunder charges so fast anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    The trinkets from heroic dungeons that you should be aiming for are

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81192

http://www.wowhead.com/item=81263

If you can afford a Relic of Yu'lon, get it. It's currently BiS and will stay BiS until we go into T15.
    i'm talking about pre-heroic, even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Got a question for Endus regarding the BiS list, how was it determined that http://www.wowhead.com/item=86990 is better than http://www.wowhead.com/item=90513 even though the dagger is overall better stat wise ?

I did a comparison between the two weapons on wowhead, pure int gem in Regail's and reforging crit to haste, used the 550 int gem for Kri'tak and reforging crit to Mastery, both weapons upgraded 2/2 and this is what I got:

Regail's

64 Stam
    293 Mastery
    131 Haste
    575 spell power

Kri'tak

433 Int
    437 Spi
    30 Crit
    The BIS lists were written up before we had all the data, particularly the Heroic Elite weapons or the new item upgrade system. Regail's is going to have a slightly higher item level if you're looking at the Heroic Elite version (rather than Heroic), and that higher item level and similar itemization is going to lead to Regail's likely being better.