Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    Does the "rule" still stand that if i pick PE i also need to pick the 5spellhaste/10meleehaste lvl60 talent? Or can i go with EotE + PE? I mean i CAN go but is it optimal?
    This "rule" is no longer true since 5.3. (see http://www.totemspot.com/vb/entry.php?b=91)

There is only one fight that I decided to use Ancestral Swiftness and that is Thok. However, I can't say whether it really was the optimal choice, since that fight simply...well, you know.

Deleted
    Since that fights sucks things nobody would ever want to suck ?

Deleted
    How does the RF version of Frenzied Crystal of Range compare to Normal Breath of the Hydra?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmen View Post
    How does the RF version of Frenzied Crystal of Range compare to Normal Breath of the Hydra?
    Normal breath will pull ahead on single target, fc on aoe.

Deleted
    The ele 4 set is quite good the elementals hit decent amounts of dmg and proc decent aswell

Deleted
    I just can't survive as ele

Hey quick question all-

I want to put the buff from the 2 pc on my weak auras but i cant for the life of me find the name of the debuff the mob gets

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcwind View Post
    Hey quick question all-

I want to put the buff from the 2 pc on my weak auras but i cant for the life of me find the name of the debuff the mob gets
    It's called Elemental Discharge.

Hello. I recently got my shaman to 90 and a couple days later I am sitting at 520 ilvl. I am wondering what would be a better stat to prefer while reforging, haste or mastery? I am using Unleashed Fury and Echo. Will I see roughly the same DPS with either priority?

This question has been answered several times already.

If you don't have the legendary meta than go for haste > mastery (this is the general idea but you should sim it anyway to be sure).

Also UF is not the best choice for your gear level, you should either go for EB or PE.

Quote Originally Posted by Skurkitty View Post
    It's called Elemental Discharge.
    So I got super lucky on loot, got my last 2 tier tokens, a trinket, and a staff. However I now have the 4pc and cant figure out what to tell weak auras to look for

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got super lucky on loot, got my last 2 tier tokens, a trinket, and a staff. However I now have the 4pc and cant figure out what to tell weak auras to look for
    Weak aura for 4piece isn't really needed since it just summons a guardian that attacks your target, nothing you can control.

Quote Originally Posted by Skurkitty View Post
    Weak aura for 4piece isn't really needed since it just summons a guardian that attacks your target, nothing you can control.
    Yeah I know.... I just thought it would look nice with my other procs is all lol

Yeah I know.... I just thought it would look nice with my other procs is all lol
    You could try to track when the event Summon Lightning Elemental is triggered (spellid 145000) - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145000

Deleted
    Don't track trinkets and such because it looks nice, track them so you can use them to your advantage. Lightning ele proc just takes up space for non reason at all.

I have quick question about SimC results: once you put more than 1 target in the simulation, crit gets quite high weight - way above haste and even above mastery.
    My question is: does someone actually follow those and makes crit heavy gemming / reforge?

Really noob question from a noob ele sham, do you lads ever cancel a Lightning bolt cast for Lava Burst proc?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Argussonn View Post
    I have quick question about SimC results: once you put more than 1 target in the simulation, crit gets quite high weight - way above haste and even above mastery.
    My question is: does someone actually follow those and makes crit heavy gemming / reforge?
    No since crit is behind (by a fair margin) mastery and haste in single target situations and there isn't a boss that let's you CL the entire time.
    That being said, mastery gets better the more targets there are, up to crit level for 5+ targets, so some people (with high end gear and legendary meta) did reforge full mastery in SoO because the loss in single target is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Really noob question from a noob ele sham, do you lads ever cancel a Lightning bolt cast for Lava Burst proc?
    No, never.
    Last edited by Recom; 2013-10-21 at 01:11 PM.

EDIT: Thanks Recom, but once facing few mobs for whole fight (like galakras or spoils) wouldn't that make crit + mastery better, than haste + mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    No, never.
    Ok awesome, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.