Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozuum View Post
    If Blizzard disables demonic gateway in arenas they better also disable symbiosis, alter time, blinding light, dispatch etc. I mean whats the point in creating an ability and then make it unusable in half the game?
    3% of the playerbase do arena's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    3% of the playerbase do arena's.
    Exactly, it only affects a tiny part of the playerbase. So no need to disable it in arenas. And quite frankly demonic gateway is horrible as it is. There's really no need to nerf it more. I mean demonic gateway is useless when leveling, questing/doing dailies, instances and scenarios. It's maybe useful in a handfull of raidboss fights and that will be fixed when progress guilds bring 3-4 warlocks to exploit boss mechanics with demonic gateway.

Deleted
    It does seem like one of those abilities that is either useless or completely gamebreaking, with very little inbetween.

Deleted
    What are peoples stances on drain life?

I've found it to be completely useless outside of Dark regen + SBL - without the CD and SS it just doesn't heal for anything and does significantly less to the enemy than MG, so isn't something that's particularly useful as small passive healing via filler as it was pre-patch, since it neuters our dots.

Am I mistaken, has anyone else had better results, or is it just not useful anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    To the people saying pets with SL are getting 1 shoted: Please learn how SL actually works, having SL actually makes your pet undying if you are getting healed, impossible to kill, unless you also get killed... If pet dies, you die, if you die, pet dies... For someone to basically 1 shot your pet, he'll need to do a damaging attack that does around 200,000 damage, since 40k of that damage will go to the pet and the remaining 160k will go to you, wich means instant death for both you and your pet...
    oh yep, havoc pet , cast cb enjoy your oneshot lol

hmm, this thread is just mimicking the CC and survivability thread, nothing really new here,everything's already been stated in the other thread.

though before we start asking about what needs to be changed, I hope all the bugs are fixed and some talents get buffed, in example : soul link , I believe most of this qq is mainly because this tier does not properly support the passive defense it should provide, the 50% hp reduction on pets is over the top imo and if it would get buffed a tad more ( tbh I'd go for reverting it back to what it was in beta, aka no hp penalty), it would probably change the constant spikes of ups and downs warlocks get with having active cds and would shift the focus more into micromanagement.

I could state another 50 different ideas as to what can be done, but so far it's pointless really, and xelnath's mind is clearly adamant on waiting till S12 starts before making any decisions.

as for demonic gates, I would be really forlorn if it would get additional nerfs or even having it disabled it arena, Imo it's our new spell and the idea is just brilliant tbh, you can't simply give a chrismas present to someone and tell them not to use it simply because it's too good for them ( in a sense ) ^^

Yeah, we should probably close this thread, there's no new analysis here that is unique to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    as for demonic gates, I would be really forlorn if it would get additional nerfs or even having it disabled it arena, Imo it's our new spell and the idea is just brilliant tbh, you can't simply give a chrismas present to someone and tell them not to use it simply because it's too good for them ( in a sense )
    I wouldn't mind having our new "present" disabled in arena as long as Druids(symbiosis)/Mages(alter time)/Hunters(stampede) new "presents" are disabled as well. All of those abilities are pretty redic for PvP... actually, I'd prefer they get disabled, Demonic Gate too.

Please keep this kind of discussion over in this thread.

Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions