Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    IMHO opinion WG and TB massiively failed in comparison to IQD anyway so im not really fussed, with CRZ we should see a bit more world pvp around anyway(fingers crossed)
    The "O" in IMHO means opinion.

Yeah I see what the OP is saying. I didnt care much for it at the start of Cata but I really grew to like Tol Barad. I really like how it feels so connected to the rest of the world. It actually feels like you are fighting over a piece of the world.

I will miss TB when MoP hits more than I thought I would
    Last edited by Sills; 2012-09-22 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to add my point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Tol Barad was an absolute snooze fest for me. Wintergrasp was completely epic though, we always ended up with 100+ on each side just destroying each other. Reminded me of the old vanilla and TBC days, shame they didn't last as long. Although there would always be people to kill in the zone after the battle.
    on outland-EU tol'barad peninsular is always full of alliance/horde fighting each other, granted you still get annoying guard pullers but i have spent many a night on skype with friends ganking and having a laugh. RIP TBP </3

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was good when you had more than 5 people on each side doing it.

Still, as someone just said, nothing I've done has compared to the epic battles of the Isle of Quel Danas. The devs have been trying hard to recapture that feeling of danger that unexpectedly came with Isle dailies, and I'm certain they have stated as much.

There is something much more personal and adrenaline-inducing about unofficial, world PvP like that that neither WG nor TB have captured. I'm hoping to see it come back in Pandaland.
    Played from early BC to just before ICC. On indefinite hiatus. xD

Not much of a spoiler since it was part of the press coverage, but part of Krasarang Wilds is going to erupt into a warzone in patch 5.1.

Don't say goodbye just yet

http://www.wowpedia.org/Patch_5.1.0
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

WG was the best in my opinion. It actually felt like a battle! TB was good but it it doesn't have the same feeling as WG had. Hopefully in MoP the PvP will be great, but right now I don't mind having no pvp places like TB and WG. Maybe world PvP will reign in this expansion :P
    Last edited by sk8ter12244; 2012-09-24 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Is there like a weekly save too?
    I would assume it works like LFR bosses with an internal check to see if youve been given loot.
    Or maybe not, depending on the spawn timer, that in itself could impose a forced waiting peroid.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    source for this? if so that's pretty nice change from blizzard from the old style world bosses.
    The only place i read updates is on the front page of mmo-champ. So it would have been from their. From memory, this was around the time they announced the bosses, so there could very well have been changes since then, but i havent seen any announced.

problem with both wg and tb was that on imbalanced server or dead servers, it wasn't that fun.

Maybe they could add CRZ for them so the battles are well populated and they'll regain their former glory.
    Atm they put them out of CRZ zones due to some issues, but were looking for other ways to implement them.
    It might also be a good way to give HK farmers their mass world pvp battles. In some wg battles i got +1000 hk's.